The Bills will beat Indy

Cugalabanza

I say the Bills will win this one.  Anyone want to bet me?  The winner gets to write the loser's signature and it stays for the rest of the regular season.  What say?

828633[/snapback]

If that's what it takes to get the Bills to win. I'll take that bet.

Or, you could each write a sig and I could show both (doesn't really matter though--I fully expect to win) ;)

Deal?

828942[/snapback]

Its a deal.

I truly hope you do win. But, if you don't I'm thinking a poll would be good for TBD morale. My first crack at one is..... "I have so much man-love for JP its ready to explode."

Its a deal.

I truly hope you do win.  But, if you don't I'm thinking a poll would be good for TBD morale.    My first crack at one is..... "I have so much man-love for JP its ready to explode."

828947[/snapback]

Ok, that would work too.

That one's not bad, but I think you can make me look a lot more ridiculous.

Gringo, good pick.  I think it could happen, esp. if the Bills run J.P. to the non-Freeney side. Why so sure?

829106[/snapback]

Actually, you gotta do the opposite. You right at Freeney. This is what you do to good DEs. Teams used to do it to Bruce all the time. Add to that that Freeney is undersized and at his best chasing down plays. Run it right down his throat. ;)

Good thoughts. Freeney also seems to be truly focused on the sack, something he can't buy this season. I really think running the ball is the key, but that is no new thought against the Colts. I think they need to use J.P's speed.

Its a deal.

I truly hope you do win.  But, if you don't I'm thinking a poll would be good for TBD morale.    My first crack at one is..... "I have so much man-love for JP its ready to explode."

828947[/snapback]

Senor gringo is one of the funniest and most creative posters on this board. If you make him put something that lame in his sig line, I'll delete it on general principal. ;)