mcgahee has broken 9th rib

jdubs

You give up kinda easy.

826864[/snapback]

there seems to be ALOT of people here with that "glass half empty" type of mentality. cmon guys, don't slit those wrists, we won yesterday! be happy like bobby mcferrin! ;)

Two issues....it's broken (not cracked), and it's high up (as opposed to lower down). That makes it much more painful and more difficult to protect when running with the ball.

I don't know how long he'll be out, but I would imagine 4 weeks.

Two issues....it's broken (not cracked), and it's high up (as opposed to lower down). That makes it much more painful and more difficult to protect when running with the ball.

I don't know how long he'll be out, but I would imagine 4 weeks.

827002[/snapback]

Thats great news maybe hes out for the rest of the season,and well have a running back that plays with some passion in A Train.Now if Losman could get hurt in the first quarter next week we would be in great shape for the remainder of the season.I slug down,1 to go

Thats great news maybe hes out for the rest of the season,and well have a running back that plays with some passion in A Train.Now if Losman could get hurt in the first quarter next week we would be in great shape for the remainder of the season.I slug down,1 to go

827090[/snapback]

;)

827090[/snapback]

Thank you, Mrs. Nall

827090[/snapback]

Nah, now that we have killed our season, I'd like to lose so keeping JP and WM in there is best case scenario.

If they put KH in there we might actually finish .500! (flame away)

827090[/snapback]

You remind me of the supposed Bills fans who stood up and cheered when RJ got hurt. ;)

That is when I stopped believing that we had the best fans in the league.

827090[/snapback]

Campaigning hard for tard of the week huh?

Sir, you are a disgrace to your username.  Now I must turn my back on you.

827225[/snapback]

Not at all. If I weren't faithful, I would have given up on the bills 12 years ago when I moved to Chicago. I think the Bills will get to 11-5, but not this year and I'm willing to hang in there for a while.

Not at all.  If I weren't faithful, I would have given up on the bills 12 years ago when I moved to Chicago.  I think the Bills will get to 11-5, but not this year and I'm willing to hang in there for a while.

827232[/snapback]

Ok, I take it back. But I'm still totally turning my back on that drq2021 guy for saying it's great news that our RB got hurt and hoping our QB gets hurt too.

Ok, I take it back.  But I'm still totally turning my back on that drq2021 guy for saying it's great news that our RB got hurt and hoping our QB gets hurt too.

827234[/snapback]

Why, because Willis is all show and no go?If Willis were running like he did to win the job against Travis Henry i wouldnt have an issue with him.He doesnt run like that anymore and imo has become "soft".A Train on the other hand plays with passion(heart) and aggression,which for whatever reason Willis("the best back in football") now lacks.As far as Jp goes,i just dont see the Bills being a playoff calibier team with him at the helm,now or 3 years from now.

827090[/snapback]

You're really quite the douchbag, aren't you. ;)