Do we even want to beat Indy?

Draconator

This was a rhetorical question, right?  ;)

I always want the Bills to win!

826878[/snapback]

Damn right, 'pile!

If/when anyone ever goes undefeated again - I want it to be the Bills!!!

(I want Buffalo to be the team that makes those geriatric Dolphin-alumni shove their champagne corks up their bungholes.)

:doh:

Bills - 20

Colts 17

Damn right, 'pile!

If/when anyone ever goes undefeated again - I want it to be the Bills!!! 

(I want Buffalo to be the team that makes those geriatric Dolphin-alumni shove their champagne corks up their bungholes.)

:doh:

Bills - 20

Colts 17

826936[/snapback]

I say we lay down for the rest of the season,in hopes of getting a high draft pick.That maybe a mute point though bacause i dont see them winning anymore games anyways.I think the Bills have reached there peek for the season when we blew out Green Bay ;)

I say we lay down for the rest of the season,in hopes of getting a high draft pick.That maybe a mute point though bacause i dont see them winning anymore games anyways.I think the Bills have reached there peek for the season when we blew out Green Bay ;)

827181[/snapback]

Then go cheer for Green Bay, Take away the Indy game and every game on their schedule is winnable (even Miami yesterday proved that Buffalo has a chance against Indy just like any team does), they probably won't win them all, but for them to lose the rest of them is absurd

Wouldn't it be much sweeter for the Colts to beat down the Fish on week 17.....15-0 going for 16?

With Jim Sorgi leading a pack of 3rd stringers to victory?....With all of America focused on the 72 Alums who will be gathered at the game with champagne in the wait?

I say we lay down for the rest of the season,in hopes of getting a high draft pick.That maybe a mute point though bacause i dont see them winning anymore games anyways.I think the Bills have reached there peek for the season when we blew out Green Bay :P

827181[/snapback]

When you present such a logical argument using 4th grade grammar and 2nd grade spelling, how am I supposed to take you seriously? :lol:

What's that? You are drunk?

Never mind. :blink:

Seriously.  Speaking as strictly a fan, I want to see the Colts go undefeated, so those old Depends wearing Dolphin members will have to shove their champagne up their bungholes. 

It would be fantastic to see a Buffalo upset, but in a way I don't want to see it.

826660[/snapback]

Yea, I would love to see the Colts go undefeated. It would mean so much to me. :blink:

Some of you Bills "fans" are unbelievable. People whine about beating Cincy last year. They whine that we won yesterday. And granted I'm a little tipsy but what's to say the Bills can't make the playoffs? I know it's nuts but I guess that's why I'm a Bills fan. :lol:

As several have said before - this is unbelievable that such as question can be asked on a fan board. You 'don't want to see' your team win so another team can go unbeaten in the season ?  :blink:

Who cares what people think of the old Dolphins ? Think the other seven teams on Indy's remaining schedule will think this way too ?

826933[/snapback]

I wonder how many players on those.. "other seven teams" even know about the record. Anybody wanting your team to lose so another teams fans will be bummed is .... well words can't describe how strange this concept is to me.

This is one of the more lame topics I have had the misfortune to be a part of. Go Bills !!! -------> whether our chances are good or not !