SURPRISE SURPISE...

This must be a mistake, Dubya assured us that there were WMDs in Iraq.  That's why 1000+ US soldiers died over there since the end of combat oprations, right?  Are you saying Dubya lied or that he is just plain stupid?

:D  :P  :lol:

59461[/snapback]

For cryin' out loud...USE the PPP for this stuff, unless you are afraid to go over there... :D

blow me..

:D

(sorry, Mods move this)?

The reason i dont go to PPP is because that fratenity over there is awfully mean. I like you guys over here!! :D

59468[/snapback]

Then stick to Bledsoe and Coy Wire. Politics is a mean business. Don't post links if you can't defend them.

bad intelligence would have made any sitting president look bad. it's why john kerry agreed that we had to do it, and it's why the war in iraq passed by a comfy margin.

the problem is a cia and nsa built for the cold war. they haven't made the transition very well, and they're not perfect. they fugged up. with saddam, i'd rather our gov't leaned toward the 'better safe than sorry' angle.

can we talk about football?

Don't be a dick!  This is a hell of a lot more relavent and at least as equally on topic as most of the threads we've seen here lately (I'm a horrible human being).

59478[/snapback]

I'm not a dick. I'm an a-hole (well, I'm training to be one).

And yes, we know you are a horrible human being. You support Kerry.

bad intelligence would have made any sitting president look bad. it's why john kerry agreed that we had to do it, and it's why the war in iraq passed by a comfy margin.

the problem is a cia and nsa built for the cold war. they haven't made the transition very well, and they're not perfect. they fugged up. with saddam, i'd rather our gov't leaned toward the 'better safe than sorry' angle.

can we talk about football?

59483[/snapback]

...and Bledsoe sucks because of the offensive line

There, now it's Bills/football related.

I'm not a dick.  I'm an a-hole (well, I'm training to be one).

And yes, we know you are a horrible human being.  You support Kerry.

59490[/snapback]

I'd say I support the removal of Dubya more than the election of Kerry. Bush is the dumber of two evils. How can you vote for a guy who's dumber than dumb?

Don't be a dick!  This is a hell of a lot more relavent and at least as equally on topic as most of the threads we've seen here lately (I'm a horrible human being).

59478[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

funny how when this got moved over here to PPP, this description of the PPP regulars got deleted:

ok, now seriously, Blow me.

I heard the first person say it. Did it really kill you to have to look here?

KD in CT covered it. I responded.

Now I need Ed and stuckincincy telling me?

I AM SORRY. MOVE THIS TO PPP SO THOSE A**HOLES CAN RIP IT APART.

Thank you.

59480[/snapback]

i guess when someone doesn't support your political views they're a-holes. you fit right in with the DemocRAT school of politics.

funny how when this got moved over here to PPP, this description of the PPP regulars got deleted:

i guess when someone doesn't support your political views they're a-holes. you fit right in with the DemocRAT school of politics.

59516[/snapback]

I dont care if they dont agree with my political views. Its the flaming that gets me.

But cary on over here. Im going back to the wall.