Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

.....I am still waiting? Remember, Chris V. - RG - what is he still doing in the line up?

Thought I must say he is talented, on one play he mimics a turnstile and the other a rag doll. ;)

Is our OL depth that bad the Chris V is our best option?

Thats understandable if you only did that once in a while ... but every thread you jump on me for absolutely nothing. Its stupid. Quit trying to act cool. Talk Bills football.  ;)

825082[/snapback]

Why can't you guys take this to somewhere else?

Thats understandable if you only did that once in a while ... but every thread you jump on me for absolutely nothing. Its stupid. Quit trying to act cool. Talk Bills football.  ;)

825082[/snapback]

No, every thread I jump on you for being an idiot. And it's not because I'm trying to act cool (I'm not - I gave up trying to act cool about 20 years ago, when I realized I'd never be cool). It's because you're an idiot.

No, every thread I jump on you for being an idiot.  And it's not because I'm trying to act cool (I'm not - I gave up trying to act cool about 20 years ago, when I realized I'd never be cool).  It's because you're an idiot.

825091[/snapback]

Its a great feature called "ignore" ... learn to use it. You would think that you would have learned discernment 20 years ago also. If you think someones posts are idiotic then just ignore them.

But you and Simon can get back to your bashing/lovemaking. Im here to talk Bills football. God Bless.

Perhaps it would serve you better if you weren't in every thread?

825087[/snapback]

WTF is a "Daquixer" anyway?

Or is that 'Da' slang for 'The' and 'Quixer' to be translated by a derivation from Quixote?

Because I can certainly see the whole jousting with windmills thing with him.

Just havin some giggles during a painful season.

I'll behave.  ;)

825095[/snapback]

It's quite a painful season for all of us. But that's no reason to bash each other. We expect good things of Buffalo every year, every game. We the faithful are what keep the beer companies in business.