JP better have his track shoes on

nemhoff

none. Hard to judge them seeing as we've never seen them play. It could have moments of true ugliness though this week. However there were those moments before the change, so at least we're seeing what we've got. I think Gandy actually might be the answer at LT. I could be proven terribly wrong, but he's pretty big and can move and its supposedly his natural position. We shall see. The tackles will be the wildcard.

none.  Hard to judge them seeing as we've never seen them play. 

823872[/snapback]

My initial thought as well.

In this game I'm actually more worried about our Defensive line and our ability to stop the run. The Packers seem to be relying on that lately, so I doubt they'll give up on it, unless we can make them. Something we haven't done yet.

My initial thought as well.

In this game I'm actually more worried about our Defensive line and our ability to stop the run.  The Packers seem to be relying on that lately, so I doubt they'll give up on it, unless we can make them.  Something we haven't done yet.

823883[/snapback]

I think rb Vernand Morency is out...his stats say he's started 2 games in place of Green, with 243 yards and a 4.2 average, so that's a plus.

none.  Hard to judge them seeing as we've never seen them play.  It could have moments of true ugliness though this week.  However there were those moments before the change, so at least we're seeing what we've got.  I think Gandy actually might be the answer at LT.  I could be proven terribly wrong, but he's pretty big and can move and its supposedly his natural position.  We shall see.  The tackles will be the wildcard.

823872[/snapback]

Do you mean Gandy at LG? I think our left side with him and Peters could be pretty affective. And I think the right side, with Villarial in there, though he's probably not the best option in terms of skill/affectiveness, will be the best option come Sunday with Pennington next to him. I expect Villarial to espouse a lot more wisdom unto the youngster than any other potential candidate for RG.

And for that reason, I believe that this is the strongest OL we could put together with our current personell and I agree, that with the exception of some MEGA lapses (let's hope they don't result in TO's) they should be quite good on Sunday.

Do you mean Gandy at LG?  I think our left side with him and Peters could be pretty affective.  And I think the right side, with Villarial in there, though he's probably not the best option in terms of skill/affectiveness, will be the best option come Sunday with Pennington next to him.  I expect Villarial to espouse a lot more wisdom unto the youngster than any other potential candidate for RG. 

And for that reason, I believe that this is the strongest OL we could put together with our current personell and I agree, that with the exception of some MEGA lapses (let's hope they don't result in TO's) they should be quite good on Sunday.

823949[/snapback]

Yeah I meant LG. My bad. I've got Left Tackle on the brain as most Bills fans do.