GAME DISCUSSION THREAD 10/29 : Bills vs Bye Week

DeLuca1967

This is probably the first post of yours that didn't psss me off. Then I read the other one.  :lol:

819473[/snapback]

I'm just here to share my opinions. Not to be loved. If my posts "psss" you off that's a good thing. Nothing angers people more than the truth. I believe everything I post to be truthful. Truth as I see it. To be honest. I would much rather be wrong and have the Bills be a good team on the rise. I just don't see that to be the truth. :P

Nothing angers people more than the truth. I believe everything I post to be truthful. Truth as I see it. To be honest. I would much rather be wrong and have the Bills be a good team on the rise. I just don't see that to be the truth. :lol:

819477[/snapback]

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :P

I'm just here to share my opinions. Not to be loved. If my posts "psss" you off that's a good thing. Nothing angers people more than the truth. I believe everything I post to be truthful. Truth as I see it. To be honest. I would much rather be wrong and have the Bills be a good team on the rise. I just don't see that to be the truth. <_<

819477[/snapback]

Another poster who gets it and does not crack under the "if you are a Buffalo fan and rip the franchise, then you are not a real fan" crowd here on TBD

I always appreciate your honesty when it comes to this bumbling franchise.