What kind of cigarette do you smoke?

BoondckCL

That's a cute story and all, but the fact of the matter is that it is one of those things that you will just start one day. This kid that always used to be the one to point out the hazards of smoking picked up the habbit just this year. There's no telling, its a nice motto and good principle, but you don't have the control over it that you think you do.

Your probably saying "No, i just won't put one in my mouth", but the fact of the matter is that some night you'll get drunk and you'll try it. I promise. There is a time in college when you just start smoking.

For now, your D.A.R.E. songs and sh-- are nice, but they don't stand true most of the time. Not trying to be an ass or anything.

820069[/snapback]

Nope...26, been through college, hit the bars, never tried one, never wanted one, will ne ver try one. Hate the way it reeks, and I like money.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoked for just over thirty years. Back in the 60's it was "cool". Both my parents smoked, hell it seemed like non-smokers were the minority.

After trying to quit too many times, I finally did it - cold turkey.

It has been over ten years now and I do not miss it ONE bit.

I do admit I will smoke maybe one or sometimes two cigars a year, but that is it.

I started smoking Winston (back to the original question) because I could steal a pack out of Dad's carton. Probably my favorite cigarette all-time was Marlboro.

Now I think they ALL stink! :devil: