SUW: Ramius's Rumblings and Randomness

Ramius

The right way to board a plane according to ME!!!

assign zones based on seat assignments, not only from back to front, but windows, then middles, then aisles.

817598[/snapback]

Some airlines are already doing that...

Airlines Try Smarter Boarding

As for me, I always anticpate staying in my seat the entire time, so anything I don't need goes in the bin, and anything I might want during the flight (magazine, snacks, portable DVD player and movies) goes in a backpack at my feet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some airlines are already doing that...

Airlines Try Smarter Boarding

As for me, I always anticpate staying in my seat the entire time, so anything I don't need goes in the bin, and anything I might want during the flight (magazine, snacks, portable DVD player and movies) goes in a backpack at my feet.

817601[/snapback]

Dam, i knew my way would be better, they could just asked me and saved the cash for the studies!!!!!!

Now, for my next pet peave, security line. Almost everyone has some sort of carry on now. When you are waiting in line, take your phone, your belt, and anything else that is metal and stick it in your stinkin CARRY ON before you get to the table. Only thing that should be taking time is taking your shoes and laptop through.

Dam, I see so many people wait till they get up to those little tables and start going through their pockets etc, while the friggen screener is just sitting there waiting. Just reminds me of so many people "mostly women" who seemed schocked they need their wallet to PAY for something

I'd rather save my time and not have to deal with a cashier...  There's a reason I usually buy everything online.

817595[/snapback]

I'm with you. i can scan the items quicker myself than the cashier can. The self-checkouts here arent too bad in regards to having to sense whats in your bag. If it complains to you, lean on the sensor a bit and it becomes happy.

Also, i cant stand getting in line when someones almost done ringing up, btu then waiting for 1.5 hours while they pay for 1/3 of their stuff with a credit card, 1/3 with a personal check, and 1/3 with food stamps.

Dam, i knew my way would be better, they could just asked me and saved the cash for the studies!!!!!!

Now, for my next pet peave, security line. Almost everyone has some sort of carry on now. When you are waiting in line, take your phone, your belt, and anything else that is metal and stick it in your stinkin CARRY ON before you get to the table. Only thing that should be taking time is taking your shoes and laptop through.

Dam, I see so many people wait till they get up to those little tables and start going through their pockets etc, while the friggen screener is just sitting there waiting. Just reminds me of so many people "mostly women" who seemed schocked they need their wallet to PAY for something

817627[/snapback]

PREACH IT!!!!!!

Another thing, if you're on a flight that is 1 hour or less, why must you go to the bathroom as soon as you get on the plane? You can't hold it for an hour? Didn't you go before you boarded? Unless you have a medical condition, there is no excuse for that.

He's a guy, I doubt he even orders fruit and vegetables. Aslong as the beer and meat is delivered on time

818044[/snapback]

<_<

But seriously, their fruits and vegetables are better quality than from the local grocery store. (My wife does the grocery shopping and makes me eat 'em from time to time :angry: ). We don't order from them as much as we used to , mainly because they changed the delivery times to before noon in our neighborhood, and we don't like the idea of our food sitting outside all day. I don't think it'd spoil, but I don't want people rummaging through it, you know? So we havn't ordered much recently. :)

When we did, it was awesome though.

CW

:lol:

But seriously, their fruits and vegetables are better quality than from the local grocery store.  (My wife does the grocery shopping and makes me eat 'em from time to time :D ).  We don't order from them as much as we used to , mainly because they changed the delivery times to before noon in our neighborhood, and we don't like the idea of our food sitting outside all day.  I don't think it'd spoil, but I don't want people rummaging through it, you know?  So we havn't ordered much recently. :(

When we did, it was awesome though.

CW

818072[/snapback]

Good for her. You gotta get some fiber in ya some how. :o