Could you imagine JP doing what Bledsoe Did...

AnthonyF

Home crowd, all the momentum in the world and he throws an interception at the goalline prior to the half.... What would be the reaction?

Yes I remember it vs. Miami last year... Stupid play from a green QB and bad play call. Not a "proven" veteran.

Bledsoe from all accounts is a very decent person and probably does not deserve a lot of the criticism he gets.

On the othr hand, seldom has a QB been paid based on his physical stature opposed to his performance. Bledsoe has signed huge contract specifically because he is the prototypical NFL QB (Big, strong arm).

Not fair but the many of the boos are due to the fact he has made close to if not more then $100,000,000.

IMAGINE IT?

Hell, people are BEGGING for it. They're so eager to have Losman fail that they have decided that after seven games into a new season with a new regime and new schemes and 20 new players that his is officially a bust and it's time to draft the MIGHTY QUINN!!!!

Of course, there is not one single knowledgable Bills fan who actually knows WHY they want Quinn, but dammit, anything is better than what we have, and we all know a new quarterback can turn this entire team around immediately.

Of course, there is not one single knowledgable Bills fan who actually knows WHY they want Quinn, but dammit, anything is better than what we have, and we all know a new quarterback can turn this entire team around immediately.

815246[/snapback]

You state exactly why they want Quinn because they believe anyone is better then who we have. Quinn, Leinart, Schaub. Quinn is the new "hot" college QB and top draft pick so he will step right in and lead us to the promise land.

I have said give Losman the season and decide afterward. I also mentioned that we should have drafted Leinart or Cutler because they were there and fell into our lap.

I still want to see Losman the full year and have the staff support him.

IMAGINE IT?

Hell, people are BEGGING for it. They're so eager to have Losman fail that they have decided that after seven games into a new season with a new regime and new schemes and 20 new players that his is officially a bust and it's time to draft the MIGHTY QUINN!!!!

815246[/snapback]

You are correct.

You see these are the same people who truly believe Jim Kelly turned the franchise around and think that is how we fix the current problems. Not the fact that Jim plus about 25 other very good players turned things around. Jim was the cover boy and a very important piece, but so were Thurman, Bruce, Andre, Biscuit.....

Bottom line is the grass is always greener!

IMAGINE IT?

815246[/snapback]

There are a lot of defenses in the NFL making a lot of quarterbacks look bad from one week to the next. Even veteran QBs. Bills are losing as a team with plenty of blame to be shared. That includes the coaches. They got schooled by New England on Sunday. Especially on the first couple possessions where New England threw a big mix of plays at the Bills and Buffalo's defense was a step behind on almost every play.

There are a lot of defenses in the NFL making a lot of quarterbacks look bad from one week to the next.  Even veteran QBs.  Bills are losing as a team with plenty of blame to be shared.  That includes the coaches.  They got schooled by New England on Sunday. Especially on the first couple possessions where New England threw a big mix of plays at the Bills and Buffalo's defense  was a step behind on almost every play.

815267[/snapback]

That would never have happened if someone else...anyone else...was our quarterback. But Losman is our quarterback, so NE easily was able to move down the field. Man, if Quinn were in there, we'd be undefeated right now.

Of course, no one who wants Quinn actually has an answer as to WHY they feel that way, but dammit, that doesn't stop them from doing it!!!

IMAGINE IT?

815246[/snapback]

Especially when we suck so much at other positions....Our Defensive veterans can't stop the run, stop the pass, get off the field on 3rd and longs..... I wonder

which Brady Quinn is going to be able to come in and play QB, DT, LB.....

And what happened to our brilliant special teams....The last 7 games has been

one of the most inept STs that I have seen, except for the kicking of Lindell....

Especially when we suck so  much at other positions....Our Defensive veterans can't stop the run, stop the pass, get off the field on 3rd and longs..... I wonder

which Brady Quinn is going to be able to come in and play QB, DT, LB.....

And what happened to our brilliant special teams....The last 7 games has been

one of the most inept STs that I have seen, except for the kicking of Lindell....

815281[/snapback]

Excellent post. I was wondering what happened to the ST also. Also Lindell is looking like a Pro Bowler. WTH?!?!!?!?

That would never have happened if someone else...anyone else...was our quarterback. But Losman is our quarterback, so NE easily was able to move down the field. Man, if Quinn were in there, we'd be undefeated right now.

Of course, no one who wants Quinn actually has an answer as to WHY they feel that way, but dammit, that doesn't stop them from doing it!!!

815270[/snapback]

Why think for yourself when its much less taxing just to join up with the mob.

We'd probably be 4-3 with leinart this year, but i am guessing in those games Leinart would be 7-0.

Now, if we had Leinart and "IT", we'd easily be 6-1, probably 7-0.

Why think for yourself when its much less taxing just to join up with the mob.

We'd probably be 4-3 with leinart this year, but i am guessing in those games Leinart would be 7-0.

Now, if we had Leinart and "IT", we'd easily be 6-1, probably 7-0.

815330[/snapback]

Man. Leinard and IT on the same team. All we'd need is TO and we'd be on our way to Miami for the big game.

Drew is a decent guy I have no ill-will towards him and don't see the need to continue bashing him. He's been gone for a while now, let it go.

815385[/snapback]

I said that in the OP. The point is that he has made ridiculously huge $'s solely based on him meeting the mould of the prototypical QB.

Has anyone made as much and been given as much press with such a feeble track record?

I compared his stats with Jeff Garcia (same age), who was undersized and came from the CFL. I will easily say that Garcia's stats were superior to Bledsoe the past 5 years. One was signed by Dallas, the other is no longer in football.

815270[/snapback]

of course it makes sense. brady quinn plays for notre dame, notre dame has charlie weiss, charlie weiss worked with bill belicheck, and bill bellicheck works with tom brady, who we all despise but secretly admire. ergo, you draft brady quinn, you get tom brady. wait a sec, they have the same name in common, too. and ho'd on a second...jim kelly is from east brady, pa. and my kids watch reruns of the brady bunch and i always wanted to have relations with marsha brady when i was a young man in kenmore back in the day.

this has been eye-opening. this kid is going to be the real deal.

I said that in the OP.  The point is that he has made ridiculously huge $'s solely based on him meeting the mould of the prototypical QB.

Has anyone made as much and been given as much press with such a feeble track record?

I compared his stats with Jeff Garcia (same age), who was undersized and came from the CFL.  I will easily say that Garcia's stats were superior to Bledsoe the past 5 years.  One was signed by Dallas, the other is no longer in football.

815417[/snapback]

Garcia is backing up McNabb in Philly.

You are correct.

You see these are the same people who truly believe Jim Kelly turned the franchise around and think that is how we fix the current problems. Not the fact that Jim plus about 25 other very good players turned things around. Jim was the cover boy and a very important piece, but so were Thurman, Bruce, Andre, Biscuit.....

815261[/snapback]

Not to mention the fact that most forget Jimbo had a couple of years of seasoning in the USFL before he came to Buffalo, and that he had his moments here as well.

I can remember a Reich-Kelly mini controversy, as well as Bill Polian telling the press that if they didn't like Jim Kelly as the starter then they should "get out of town."

Of course, time has a way of erasing some of the unpleasant moments, eh? ;)

You are correct.

Bottom line is the grass is always greener!

815261[/snapback]

Not to mention, Wilfork, Howard the house Ballard, etc.