All in all

generaLee83

JP looked awful (I'm usually supporter and won't write him off yet)

The O-line was a joke (see result above)

The receivers stopped running their routes when Losman scrambled, effectively ending the play.

The defense only made the stops when it didn't matter, otherwise they got gashed big and wide.

Stupid penalties, I would have sat Kelsay for the rest of the game for his late hit.

Bad tackling once again, what is it 4 years now of a lack of fundamental tackling.

Very questionable clock and game management by Losman and coaches.

Delay of game unacceptable, seems to happen every week.

Kicking the FG when you're down 21-3 perplexed me, who really cares anyway though.

I love this team but my strength gets questioned when you spend near a grand on season tickets, burn a vacation day to go to every home game, spend 40-60 on gas, another 30 on food and then the product that you desire CAN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A MOMENT OF EXCITEMENT

I'm not a hater though, I'll be there in 2 weeks for GB and every game from here on out. But man am I sick right now.

The receivers stopped running their routes when Losman scrambled, effectively ending the play.

The defense only made the stops when it didn't matter, otherwise they got gashed big and wide.

Stupid penalties, I would have sat Kelsay for the rest of the game for his late hit.

Bad tackling once again, what is it 4 years now of a lack of fundamental tackling.

Kicking the FG when you're down 21-3 perplexed me, who really cares anyway though.

I love this team but my strength gets questioned when you spend near a grand on season tickets, burn a vacation day to go to every home game, spend 40-60 on gas, another 30 on food and then the product that you desire CAN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A MOMENT OF EXCITEMENT

I'm not a hater though, I'll be there in 2 weeks for GB and every game from here on out.  But man am I sick right now.

813253[/snapback]

Oh shutup. It was all JP's fault. He even slipped Kelsay and Fletcher $20 each to hit Brady after he went down. :doh:

I'm not a hater though, I'll be there in 2 weeks for GB and every game from here on out.  But man am I sick right now.

813253[/snapback]

Agreed...

This was a REAL poorly Coached Game...The Bills were not ever close to being ready from the 1st snap of the Game...I think the Coaches hit Rock Bottom today when the Bills best Pass Rusher on the DL (and the Guy who has Sacked Brady more than any other NFL Player...) dropped into coverage on 3rd and 10 with 10 mins left in the 4th Quarter. At that time the Bills were only (I know, I know...) behind 15 points and any chance of getting back in the Game was lost when Brady hit the TE Schobel was trying to check (in a Zone I'm guessing)...Just REAL stupid Coaching there...REAL stupid...

well according to Bills Daily website, JP was graded an F for the game, but his line is graded a C?

Are we all wrong and the line is actually pretty good and JP is holding them back :doh: :doh:

813277[/snapback]

How many sacks did they give up again?

2 is too many?  Wow, I'd be happy with only 2 sacks a game every week.

813287[/snapback]

perhaps you missed that little tidbit in the 4th quarter where JP had been hurried 9 times. He didnt play good, but to take all blame off the line is assinine.

It was an entire team brain fart today.

perhaps you missed that little tidbit in the 4th quarter where JP had been hurried 9 times. He didnt play good, but to take all blame off the line is assinine.

It was an entire team brain fart today.

813298[/snapback]

I'm not dismissing the line play, but it wasn;t the only reason we lost and it isn't the only reason the QB looks bad. That's all I am trying to point out sir.

I'm not dismissing the line play, but it wasn;t the only reason we lost and it isn't the only reason the QB looks bad.  That's all I am trying to point out sir.

813302[/snapback]

No i agree. The entire tema played like shiat today. I honestly think the onyl people who showed up today were robert royal and willis mcgahee.

How many sacks did they give up again?

813280[/snapback]

So let me get this straight. When they give up 5 sacks they're JP's fault for holding onto the ball too long but when it's 2 it's not because JP got rid of the ball before getting hit?

Bottom line is that sacks aren't how a OL is judged; it's pressures. How many QB pressures did the OL allow today? Entirely too many for my tastes (which is pretty much true every week). JP was horrible but I have no clue why you're attempting to excuse the OL.

I thought Reed and Schobal did fine as well.

813308[/snapback]

them too. but not many others. Josh Reed has really shown me something this season. He's one re-signing that i am glad we did. I think he's finally looking like the WR we drafted out fo LSU.

Now if our fuggin OC would actually call some pass plays where our WR's have a chance at YAC we'd be ok.