If you dont think the front office is the problem.

Rebuilding I think is the excuse...  Kind of funny when the rebuilding process has been going on for 12 years.  Minus the 4 Super Bowl years we would like to all forget, there was a rebuilding of 28 years before our "greatness"

Time for an ownership change?

How in the hell do you market a team like this next season?

“Hell, we already rock bottom!  Now come watch us dig!”????

812800[/snapback]

The same way that they marketed it to all of the suckers, many here, this season. Why change what works. Most fans here are complete boobs.

They'll be back. They'll spoon feed the suckers more talk just like they always do and people will be lining up to buy tickets just as they did this season.

But hey, the world needs suckers too.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Who is the "sucker?" The one who keeps watching it for free and posting about it on a message board, or the people who actually GO to the games so slugs like you can watch it for free at home and whine about it?

Maybe Ralph SHOULD move the team. God knows that with the "great" fans selling their tix for a profit to the popular teams' fans and shiit like this, he'd be better served in another market. It would suck, but I could totally understand it.

Rebuilding I think is the excuse...  Kind of funny when the rebuilding process has been going on for 12 years.  Minus the 4 Super Bowl years we would like to all forget, there was a rebuilding of 28 years before our "greatness"

812800[/snapback]

Great idea, lets sell the owner! :doh:

Tell me, BlueFire.. What position ISN'T a hole on this team? You think it's all gonna be fixed in one more offseason? Two? I think it'll take at least FOUR. At which point the old man will prolly have kicked the bucket and the team will have moved anyway...

THEN they'll win the SB.

Would you rather have them move now when they suck, or be like the Nordiques or Oilers fans?

812994[/snapback]

I'd rather have a football team to root for on Sundays rather then not having a team to root for on Sundays.

If you are a fan of the team, how the hell could you say any different?

Top eight draft pick? Plenty of cap room? And they can't find one decent offensive lineman?

Good thing they'll be drafting high again next year. Maybe we can draft another safety. :doh:

812918[/snapback]

We coiuld pick the next anthony Munoz next year and it wont matter. We still have to get an entire d line and the rest of the O-line and a QB....its hopeless. Give up.

Do you want to move the Bills out of town? Unless Golisano buys it, we will move if someone buys it.

812812[/snapback]

hey Daq, is that a picture of you on your avatar?

I've always wondered

This is off topic but I'm bored of talking about todays game

812800[/snapback]

I think you're selling the Bills a little short. In the 1990's we went 103 - 57 with a .643 win percentage. Plus I think the last year or two of the 80's we were pretty good too. I was only 6 or 7 then but I will always hate Boomer Esiason and the Bengals because that was my first real taste of the Bills. I'd challenge you to find teams that have had a better run over that period. Yes we never won the big one and that is disheartening but there's so many teams that have never had a run like the Bills have had. Yes the last 6 years has been difficult but if you're such a true fan you don't look back at the last 25 years and say the entire process was rebuilding and bash our history. In the grand scheme of things we've had it better than a lot of teams. It just seems like we get tortured with some tough losses (4 Superbowls, Music City, etc.) Regardless I'm still going to pull for the Bills. Although I think we're playing for draft picks at this point. I'd love to see Calvin Johnson in a Bills uniform.

LMAO!

What's an embarrassment is a Bills fan that after all these years still buys in to the idea that somehow "next year" the team will turn it around and win a SB.

812878[/snapback]

Joe, not for anything but a shrinking market like Buffalo's is almost lucky to have an NFL franchise.

Tell me, BlueFire.. What position ISN'T a hole on this team? You think it's all gonna be fixed in one more offseason? Two? I think it'll take at least FOUR. At which point the old man will prolly have kicked the bucket and the team will have moved anyway...

THEN they'll win the SB.

Would you rather have them move now when they suck, or be like the Nordiques or Oilers fans?

812994[/snapback]

When did the Oilers move :lol: I think you meant the Jets.

Anyone who wants the Bills to move, feel free to stop watching and get the fug off this board.  Talk about retarded.

813188[/snapback]

Unfortunately, the more I look at it, the more it seems it's going to eventually happen. Fanbase means nothing to the NFL and the owners. Luxury boxes are the key.

Guess which team is two spots ahead of the Raiders?

The draft is a "crap shoot"? Wow. There is some "factual evidence or other support" for ya.

I'd rather have Mangold on the O-line than a often injured McCargo. If this team had a GM maybe we could have taken a shot at DaBrick. Gandy and Fowler suck. But at least we have a safety.  :lol:

813180[/snapback]

Marv sucks for not trading in-division for a pick that no team would want to give up. Got it. You really are effing DeLusional.

Funny how some people complain about the lines and this and that. Do you not think that some big name FA lineman just do not want to come to our city? Its not the most exciting NFL city out there. We have brought people in here during the past couple offseasons. Its just that they don't want to sign here. You guys act like they sit around on there arses and don't even talk to lineman. Look at this years draft. Half are lineman. What lineman was available to take at Whitners spot this year that you would have liked to seen on your team? NONE.