Hellz yeah sabres!!!

Ramius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 6, lol.....not a good night to be a flyers fan...which I happen to be :P I think it's time for us to get some fresh ideas on how to build a team....Bobby needs to go.

Esche looked good for awhile, but man those Sabres are just sick! Looks to be another great season. Hope we can keep up the scoring! Miller is looking good as usual and the power play has just been nasty tonite. Hopefully this will be the magic season that the city of Buffalo needs!

Lets GO SABRES!

The Flyers are one of the few teams where no matter how big the blowout, it's never enough.  I always want to see them get beat even worse.  If it was 20-0 I'd still want more.

But I'm sure not complaining about 6-0!  ;)

808390[/snapback]

How do you feel about 7-0? :P

Or 8....lol Wow, I didn't even realize the flyers scored....amazing!

If they were the Arizona Cardnials, the lead wouldn't be safe.

808410[/snapback]

I've been meaning to tell you, btw, I loved "Boondock Saints". Didn't get a lot of love from the critics, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I've been meaning to tell you, btw, I loved "Boondock Saints". Didn't get a lot of love from the critics, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

808413[/snapback]

When did you see it?

It is such a borderline cult film, that's what makes it great.

When did you see it?

It is such a borderline cult film, that's what makes it great.

808425[/snapback]

I picked it up on Netflix a couple years ago. I love smaller films like that....that's where most of the really good stuff is nowadays, you know? I think there's also a documentary about the making of that film that's supposed to be pretty good, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It's on my netflix list, though.