Marv on Anthony Hargrove

Albany,n.y.

He said that the reason he left was that he had a sick kid & had a blowup with one of the coaches when he came back.

Judging by the amount of patience Jauron & staff have shown Youboty, I don't think they view leaving to see a sick kid as a character flaw.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that the reason he left was that he had a sick kid & had a blowup with one of the coaches when he came back. 

Judging by the amount of patience Jauron & staff have shown Youboty, I don't think they view leaving to see a sick kid as a character flaw.

808328[/snapback]

LInk?

OK, I wonder what station that could be in North Dakota? Thanks. :P

808334[/snapback]

You can listen to it on line here: http://www.wham1180.com/main.html

Marv also just said that he was in discussions with the Bucs about Booger, but the Bucs wanted a 1st round pick, and the Bills did not feel that he merited more than a 3rd rounder given his age, contract and the observation that he likes to take plays off.

I guess the problem the Rams had with Hargrove is that he had TOO much character.

808360[/snapback]

Makes sense....isn't Haslett their new DC? :P

808328[/snapback]

Marv has no credibility