zevo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When cooked right they are fantastic.

807366[/snapback]

I believe you. I used to vomit at the THOUGHT of consuming asparagus, but one day I had some served to me with my entree in a very pricey French restaurant in Toronto....I'll be damned if that wasn't some GOOD asparagus!

I found myself so disinterested in this team today. i was more into my fantasy football team than the bills today, and that never happens. Its just all crap and this team is showing zero signs of progression. Its been like this for years and it has become very tiring. I think the city, as a whole, has lost the connection with this team like it had through the early to mid 90's.

Thank God for the sabres. This is a team that all teams should be modeled after. A team that the city can get behind.

The winds of change are upon us, and right now Buffalo is turning into a hockey first city and rightfully so.

805768[/snapback]

you know what, F you

I believe you. I used to vomit at the THOUGHT of consuming asparagus, but one day I had some served to me with my entree in a very pricey French restaurant in Toronto....I'll be damned if that wasn't some GOOD asparagus!

807375[/snapback]

It's amazing what a properly cooked things taste like. I hated liver..............until I tried it. ;)

It's amazing what a properly cooked things taste like.  I hated liver..............until I tried it.  ;)

807393[/snapback]

Now that would really be a challenge for me....being that I work in the medical field and have a pretty good understanding of what the liver does, I'd probably have to really be feeling adventurous to give that a go, lol.

Now that would really be a challenge for me....being that I work in the medical field and have a pretty good understanding of what the liver does, I'd probably have to really be feeling adventurous to give that a go, lol.

807395[/snapback]

If you enjoy hot dogs, you could enjoy a nice tasty liver.

807395[/snapback]

Think about what the kidneys do. And they taste great! Smell bad though. ;)

You know what? F you. :lol:

Seriously, fans like you suck. The Sabres are good, I'll root for them. ;)

I'm sure you were all over their richards when they're were missing the playoffs two years in a row and there was little hope for the future. All it took was for the league to get locked down and the rules to completely change and you became a "fan" again.

You're problably the same guy who likes mommy better when she gives you extra money for doing your chores.

Peace out.

Thats pretty cool. Always seemed like an interesting profession.

807427[/snapback]

Oh it's a great profession. If you like working 16 hours non stop on your feet in 130 degree heat under incredible stress, cooking for morons who don't know the difference between al dente and al capone but think you're their personal servant for two hours yeah, it's great.

Seriously it can be one of the most rewarding professions when things go right and everyone's happy and they love your food.