(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw "Departed" last night.  It was very good.  Matt Damon actually acts for once.

804537[/snapback]

Saw it on Friday myself....very well done....Vera Farmiga gets hotter by the day :D

Ouch....Losman needs to get his throws out faster or the receivers are going to get killed.

804530[/snapback]

Losman's been doing that all season - throwing high to his outlet receiver (most of the time McGahee) and hanging him out to dry. McGahee'll be sharing a hospital room with Chris Simms before the month's out, at this rate...

Good sack by Kelsay.

Maybe the Bills are taking a page out of the Sabres playbook.  Look terrible in the first part of the game, then turn it on for the rest?

I just wish the Bills had the Sabres heart and talent.

804563[/snapback]

So do you have access to a Bills "heart-meter" on the sidelines that says they are playing with less heart?

Saw it on Friday myself....very well done....Vera Farmiga gets hotter by the day :D

804547[/snapback]

I don't know what it is about Farminga...she looks like she should be plain, but she isn't.

I'm betting Wahlberg gets a best supporting Oscar nomination, too...he was great throughout the movie, but his final scene all but overshadowed every other scene in the movie. Jack Nicholson, too...I thought that was his best performance in a very long time.

Actually, everyone's performance was just about the best I've ever seen out of them...but Scorcese can get those kinds of performances out of his actors (witness Ray Liotta - an otherwise very pedestrian actor - in Goodfellas).

And finally then Bills get a decent drive start. I'm sure they'll turn it over, though...