Do you think Jp still considered a top 20 Qb?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly wasn't ready for this game, thats for sure.

This could've been a big win, and Losman, along with the team choked.

798897[/snapback]

maybe he'll join Hasselcrack as one of the qb's owned by the bears massive D... but it's losman's fault

maybe he'll join Hasselcrack as one of the qb's owned by the bears massive D... but it's losman's fault

798908[/snapback]

The 2 early drive killers weren't. The Bills were marching twice and stupid plays by people not at the QB position killed drives. Shelton false start. Peerless drops a first down pass. You don't get those back. Tough opponent. Tough crowd. JP will have days like this.

I expected a better effort from the defense but didn't get it. They got their ass crunched. The corners got smoked. The D line got smoked. The linebackers sucked. It was an all-out suckfest on defense. You want to put this in someone's lap: try them.

The 2 early drive killers weren't. The Bills were marching twice and stupid plays by people not at the QB position killed drives. Shelton false start. Peerless drops a first down pass. You don't get those back. Tough opponent. Tough crowd. JP will have days like this.

I expected a better effort from the defense but didn't get it. They got their ass crunched. The corners got smoked. The D line got smoked. The linebackers sucked. It was an all-out suckfest on defense. You want to put this in someone's lap: try them.

798932[/snapback]

Yep. Our strongest point (our defence) didn't really show up today. Noone did. I had the same feeling for this game as I had against San Diego on the road last year.

No.  Not right now.  This loss shows he STILL has a lot to learn. :devil:

798868[/snapback]

He played badly against the best defense in the game and maybe one of the best 10 defenses ever.

I still have faith, he had a bad game but exactlky who has had a good game vs these guys!

stop it!

He played badly against the best defense in the game and maybe one of the best 10 defenses ever.

I still have faith, he had a bad game but exactlky who has had a good game vs these guys!

stop it!

798949[/snapback]

what do you expect from someone who knows next to nothing about football?

So what did today show....the Bills are still rebuilding and da Bears are an awesome team. Anyone really thinking the Bills were going to win this one had to be smokin some really good sh*t.! This wasn't JP's loss..it was a team loss...defense, ST, etal. Gotta tip my hat to Lovie and the Bears, I thought they showed a lot of class at the end..putting in 2nd teamers and trying not to embarass the Red, White and Blue. From this, I'll back the Bears throughout the playoffs and on to the SB if they get there.

So what did today show....the Bills are still rebuilding and da Bears are an awesome team. Anyone really thinking the Bills were going to win this one had to be smokin some really good sh*t.! This wasn't JP's loss..it was a team loss...defense, ST, etal. Gotta tip my hat to Lovie and the Bears, I thought they showed a lot of class at the end..putting in 2nd teamers and trying not to embarass the Red, White and Blue. From this, I'll back the Bears throughout the playoffs and on to the SB if they get there.

798952[/snapback]

No you're wrong. It was JP's fault. He only passes it to one receiver or he dumps it off to McGahee.

Signed

Scott Law

No you're wrong.  It was JP's fault.  He only passes it to one receiver or he dumps it off to McGahee.

Signed

Scott Law

798953[/snapback]

I'm sorry I didn't realize the JP plays D line, Linebacker and D back also...I guess he was the one who didn't make the tackles. Bottom line, be real, enjoy the thrills this team can provide but realize it isn't going anywhere...yet. Would you rather have Malarky and crew?