(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

In my oponion, JP is set on who he wants to throw to before he even snaps the ball, if there not open he checks down.

You won't be a starting quarterback in this league if thats your mentality.

798779[/snapback]

Well unfortunately your opinion is wrong...

anything else?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In my oponion, JP is set on who he wants to throw to before he even snaps the ball, if there not open he checks down.

798779[/snapback]

If his opinion does not correspond to reality, then a sane person would reconsider his opinion....

798779[/snapback]

So you are saying that the WR he locks onto is open nearly every completion?

WOW, I didn't realize our WRs were that good.

This game really reminds me of the first Bills-Patriots matchup in 2002 when the storyline was all about Drew Bledsoe playing his old team for the first time. The Bills lost that game 38-7.

Today, Jauron is facing the Bears for the first time as the Bills head coach. Hopefully, this is just another case of the Bills getting too caught up in the storyline and forgetting that there was a game to play.

This game really reminds me of the first Bills-Patriots matchup in 2002 when the storyline was all about Drew Bledsoe playing his old team for the first time.  The Bills lost that game 38-7. 

Today,  Jauron is facing the Bears for the first time as the Bills head coach.  Hopefully,  this is just another case of the Bills getting too caught up in the storyline and forgetting that there was a game to play.

798797[/snapback]

No... I'm pretty sure Jauron has already faced the Bears when he was with the Lions.

This is a result of the Bears team being for real. They did the same sh-- today to JP that they did to a QB who started in the SB last year.,