So edwards thinks that 50% of Americans

Wow, just imagine if GWB, or Cheney such a thing. In an ABC interview he said "Of you vote for GWB, you've lost your mind"

I could see the headlines now, the froth would be dripping out for blathers mouth, and the elite left media would have the red meat that they look for on a 24/7 basis.

Instead this is already being spun as a edwards is finally starting to get tough strategy.

Any thoughts???

Actually, he's saying that about 25% of people in the US have lost their minds (the 25% who voted for your hero).

I'd say it's closer to 50% because you have to count the 25% of Democrats too- they are also insane.

Maybe the people staying home are sane?

Actually, he's saying that about 25% of people in the US have lost their minds (the 25% who voted for your hero).

I'd say it's closer to 50% because you have to count the 25% of Democrats too- they are also insane.

Maybe the people staying home are sane?

57268[/snapback]

That actually makes more sense, so I doubt that's what Edwards meant.

A play straight from the liberal playbook, If you disagree with the party or the liberal way then something MUST be wrong with YOU, not the party.

They try to shame you into voting for them and all their issues and the media and the mtv generation plays right along with it.

Don't ya just love the way that tenny answers the question?

57440[/snapback]

He's just playing the politics game with you. He's labeled you as the Black Pen Conspiracist. Now everything you say can be countered by saying "black pen." As you know, that's all it takes nowadays.

A play straight from the liberal playbook, If you disagree with the party or the liberal way then something MUST be wrong with YOU, not the party.

They try to shame you into voting for them and all their issues and the media and the mtv generation plays right along with it.

57485[/snapback]

A classic republican retort.

What a terrible thing it is lose lose one's mind. Or to not have a mind at all.

Which famous Republican genius said that I wonder?

By the way Richiepoo Uncle Dick said that if you vote for Kerry we'll get attacked. Losing one's mind pales against another 911 methinks. I don't know, you tell me, what's it like? :devil:

What a terrible thing it is lose lose one's mind.  Or to not have a mind at all.

57639[/snapback]

J Danforth Quayle.

But just keep attributing it to Bush. Do not even give the slightest thought of letting the truth stand in your way.

J Danforth Quayle.

But just keep attributing it to Bush.  Do not even give the slightest thought of letting the truth stand in your way.

57659[/snapback]

Who attributed it to Bush? Ahh there you go, jumping to conclusions and stepping on your own crank. Again.

Wow, just imagine if GWB, or Cheney such a thing. In an ABC interview he said "Of you vote for GWB, you've lost your mind"

I could see the headlines now, the froth would be dripping out for blathers mouth, and the elite left media would have the red meat that they look for on a 24/7 basis.

Instead this is already being spun as a edwards is finally starting to get tough strategy.

Any thoughts???

57222[/snapback]

I've always wondered about the wisdom of anyone who would vote for Bush myself.

To be fair, if he could step on his own crank I think he'd be off having alot more fun then sitting at a computer debating who said what.

57683[/snapback]

Hey, sometimes you have to take a break...

Sorry, Debbie...I try not to step on it, but sometimes it doesn't stay tucked in my sock. Hope you're not looking to kiss it and make it better, that's the wife's job...

Hey, sometimes you have to take a break...

Sorry, Debbie...I try not to step on it, but sometimes it doesn't stay tucked in my sock.  Hope you're not looking to kiss it and make it better, that's the wife's job...

57763[/snapback]

;):D:lol:

Speaking of d sucking, whatever happened to RCow?? :w00t:

Don't ya just love the way that tenny answers the question? He never just simply answers the question at hand and the high percentage of the time he just rants on about something else.

Kinda, like his buddy.......

57440[/snapback]

Is Tenny a buddy of George Bush, or Dick Chenney? :D

What a terrible thing it is lose lose one's mind.  Or to not have a mind at all.

Which famous Republican genius said that I wonder?

By the way Richiepoo Uncle Dick said that if you vote for Kerry we'll get attacked.  Losing one's mind pales against another 911 methinks.  I don't know, you tell me, what's it like? :D

57639[/snapback]

Ummm sweetpea, What Cheney said is not really so far from the truth. We know that you libs hate things being black and white...but...it is what it is.

Any thoughts???

57222[/snapback]

There are two things your with this post.

1-No Link

2-IF anything remotely like this was said, what was the context surrounding it.