Anyone watch Nip/Tuck?

IBTG81

Just curious. I LOVE this show.

794555[/snapback]

I like it, too, and I do not watch much TV. I have said this before on TBD but this show pushes the envelope, which I like. Some of the soap opera stuff I can do without. But, I find the surgeries and unusual medical conditions very interesting. And I find story lines do not resolve the way I anticipated. Usually there is good, creative writing.

Only episode I ever saw was a couple of weeks ago when they were having graphic sex through half the show. The married doc was pounding his preggy wife from behind and his sex addict partner was getting a double headed bj from his lady friend and her daughter. The sex went on for a long time.

Couldn't believe it was on the tube. :D

Nobody here would enjoy this show, I'm sure. Chicago Hope reruns are probably more popular.

Only episode I ever saw was a couple of weeks ago when they were having graphic sex through half the show. The married doc was pounding his preggy wife from behind and his sex addict partner was getting a double headed bj from his lady friend and her daughter. The sex went on for a long time.

Couldn't believe it was on the tube.  :devil:

Nobody here would enjoy this show, I'm sure. Chicago Hope reruns are probably more popular.

796889[/snapback]

I know. I can't believe what they are allowed to show on FX.

This past week I heard they had Rosie O' Donell having "sex" with a guy. She paid him 400K! :lol:  :D  :D  ;)  :wacko:

797515[/snapback]

They did. At first she offered Christian (Julian McMahon) 100k, to which he responded, "for 100k I wouldn't even sit on the same toilet seat as you." :lol:

Rumor (and I stress the word rumor) is you will see Rosie's nipple either this week or next.

They did. At first she offered Christian (Julian McMahon) 100k, to which he responded, "for 100k I wouldn't even sit on the same toilet seat as you."  :lol:

Rumor (and I stress the word rumor) is you will see Rosie's nipple either this week or next.

797650[/snapback]

Why does the image of trashcan covers come to mind?