Fin Fans Wising Up to the Mularkey

ajzepp

At press time (the time at which I'm writting this) it was 80% yes 20% no.

The 20% are all Bills fans. <_<

794533[/snapback]

Thank GOD he resigned....I'll admit that I actually wasn't sure if I wanted him to leave or not, and part of me even wanted him to stay since I was freaked out by all the turnover on the team.....but WOW am I glad now that he's gone.

I know that I don't regret the Dolfags decision to hire Meathead <_<

794705[/snapback]

Bump :lol: The guy is incapable of making a plan that fits his players. Sayin' it since the Bucs game last year. Oh yeah and just for fun I included some links:

SI: Miami is going to the Superbowl after beating Pitts. and Indy on the road.

SI: Miami's "Team of Stars" and Mularkey Did "Exotic" Things in Pittsburgh

I had no idea that exotic was a synonym for silly - my mistake.

ESPN: This has to be my favorite: #9 Miami Power Ranking - #30 Bills Power Ranking

But, ESPN got something right for once - Willis is as good as he says he is. :D

(Leading the league in rushing after 4 games - sounds like best in the league to me) The best example of ESPN's NY/Boston bias is talking about Maroney when Willis is clearly doing better, and is featured, and put out 78 tough yds on an all-pro laden D line; with our newly formed o line.

And, just in case any of the consistently retarded here are wondering, I'm saving links to your posts as well. :lol: Expect to see them soon - I'm just waiting... :lol:

Watch what happens when they end up benching Culpepper.

They cant bench him. He's their Messiah ( a la Ricky Williams) he's going to lead them to the promised land! They said so!

But, ESPN got something right for once - Willis is as good as he says he is.  <_<

(Leading the league in rushing after 4 games - sounds like best in the league to me) The best example of ESPN's NY/Boston bias is talking about Maroney when Willis is clearly doing better, and is featured, and put out 78 tough yds on an all-pro laden D line; with our newly formed o line.

794720[/snapback]

Maroney: 4.9 YPC

McGahee: 3.9 YPC

Glad it's clear to you.

I have a few friends and co-workers that are Dolphin fans and they all say, "WTH is up with Mularky?" They were talking about the 2 point try against the Texans. They're calling for his head on the chpping block already. It's flippin hilarious!!! <_< Now they understand what we were going through up until this year. Mularky = Turd :lol:

Right because YPC is an individual stat and in no way has anything to do with the teams you've played or the blocking.  <_<

794792[/snapback]

Of course not, but no stat can be separated from any other stat. Case in point: you can't separate McGahee's league-leading yardage total from his league-leading carries total.

So could you use the yards number to say McGahee is clearly doing better than Maroney?