Anyone notice that Foz never showed down and

I found myself constantly trying to find the down and distance ! It should be a staple not the occasional stat shown !

A lot of distractions today !

792176[/snapback]

I said the same thing. I miss the days when graphics were small and you could watch the game while being displayed. Now you have to deal with f-ing dancing robots and graphics that take up the whole screen.

Wasn't the down and distance painted on a big blue arrow that would stretch across the field on every play?

793352[/snapback]

Yep, you should have seen them running out after every play to paint over the old distance/down, and put down the new distance/down. At least the guys doing the yellow line had it easier.

Yes it was.  The thing I don't like about it, maybe 15 seconds prior to the snap I want to know down and distance.  With this setup on Fox, I can't.

794006[/snapback]

I agree - you need to have the D&D on screen throughout the play... I hate also that FOX obscure half of the screen with their irritating stat banner, which shows nothing helpful, apart from scores, which do not need to be half of the goddamn screen!!

Yeah, I don't like it that you can't see the d&d until the play is about to start either. Ever notice that "ball on" is never shown either? This is pretty useful info. Can be helpful at times. Much more than racecars and stuff.

I saw a college game the other day that didn't have an always on screen scores or stats or anything display. Kind of refreshing. I'd prefer they just flash it up there while the teams in the huddle or something and then get rid of it while the play is going on. I mean, while Pearless Price was making his moves to get to the endzone, did anyone really need to glance up to get the score or see the clock?