Just got the Voluntary Evac order

AKC

Mmm, I see your point ! But how about St. Paul could Minnesota, could be Cali ? Or some of those French named towns in Idaho that could in La. as well ?

Should we really be discussing this just because I asked where the fire is ?

789325[/snapback]

I just looked at his name, and under his avatar it said from: Pine Mountain California

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another comedian, I'm too busy working and enjoying my life to be watching news all the time to keep up with everything that is going on the world.

Besides local news usually consists of similar stories from day to day, for example

1) There was murder somewhere in town.

2) There was a robbery somewhere in town.

3) More soldiers killed in Iraq.

4) Local sports stories.

5) National sports stories of Baseball, NFL, Golf

6) Usually a feel good story of local charity helping elderly or AIDS patients.

It's the same stuff everyday, they can put it on a loop from one day to the next and it usually the same. I wouldn't notice the difference !

So ya, feel good about yourself how superior you are because you know where the fire is, there's always a fire somewhere ! Meanwhile I'm going to continue enjoying my life outside having fun and working making money !

789307[/snapback]

Wow. Sorry - just assumed an old sage would be aware of an 80,000 acre fire just a couple of hours north up the I-5 corridor that's been burning for 2 weeks! :doh:

Certainly didn't mean to piss ya off - I honestly thought you were joking, and thought it was pretty funny. Guess I was wrong. Seems you're humorless.

Hope business picks up so you don't have to hang out here. :lol:

Wow.  Sorry - just assumed an old sage would be aware of an 80,000 acre fire just a couple of hours north up the I-5 corridor that's been burning for 2 weeks! :doh:

Certainly didn't mean to piss ya off - I honestly thought you were joking, and thought it was pretty funny.  Guess I was wrong.  Seems you're humorless. 

Hope business picks up so you don't have to hang out here. :lol:

789356[/snapback]

Whatever dude !

You assume I know where San Emigdio Mountains and Pine Mountain are located. They could be in Arkansas for all I know. Maybe you should switch to de-caf. You seem a little stressed out !

789289[/snapback]

Yeah, you're probably right. But then again, if you really cared, there's always........

GOOGLE!!!

:lol::lol::lol::doh:

Whatever Dude. :lol:

Update: The fire's moved to within 4 miles of the house- nothing but a ridgeline and trees between us. I'm trying to get a set of keys to firefighters who are looking for places to sleep in town.

Update: The fire's moved to within 4 miles of the house- nothing but a ridgeline and trees between us. I'm trying to get a set of keys to firefighters who are looking for places to sleep in town.

789433[/snapback]

Good luck, stay safe

789433[/snapback]

Sheeeeit, man, that's getting too close for comfort. I'll double Guff's "good luck and stay safe"...

I went back "home" to AZ over last Easter and did a lot of driving through the Northern part of the state which also has experienced a number of forest fires. I was amazed at the patterns of the damage and how some homes were completely lost while across the street there was no damage.

Here's to praying that youre house is across the street :doh: