N Y 1 have a link to the joey porter/chad johnson

The Poojer

Porter reminds me of a shoat that's aging.

We heard about his keeping dangerous dogs. In the CIN@PIT game, he saw fit to shove LT Levi Jones down - from the back - as he was hustling back to the LOS when time was running low early on.

Nice game by the ref's - zero on-field penalties for the agressive champs, only the taunting and excess celebration pair off the clock...

The loudmouth's box score was zero solo tackles, one assist, and one pass defended.

EDIT:

Porter also gave the business to WT Houshmanzadeh before kick-off. Porter screw*d his team by thinking that cheap language would change an outcome. Seems he thought he gave a certain inspiration. His mouth surpassed his game contribution... :blush:

Porter reminds me of a shoat that's aging.

We heard about his keeping dangerous dogs. In the CIN@PIT game, he saw fit to shove LT Levi Jones down - from the back -  as he was hustling back to the LOS when time was running low early on.

Nice game by the ref's - zero on-field penalties for the agressive champs, only the taunting and excess celebration pair off the clock...

The loudmouth's box score was zero solo tackles, one assist, and one pass defended.

EDIT:

Porter also gave the business to WT Houshmanzadeh before kick-off. Porter screw*d his team by thinking that cheap language would change an outcome. Seems he thought he gave a certain inspiration. His mouth surpassed his game contribution...  :blush:

786135[/snapback]

Biased much? :angry:

Biased much?  :)

786214[/snapback]

Not at all. What makes you say that? I've observed pro football for over 40 years and so learned some about cheap players, referee faux pax, as well as good play.

I don't know if you watched the game, or with what level of scrutiny. I live here in the Cincinnati area since 1990, and so observed their 11 year wandering in the desert. Also lived 11 years in PGH.

Porter's mouth served to make him an object of special interest. I doubt if he mouths off to the Bengals or others because he thinks it helps his team. He doesn't impress me as a worthwhile citizen.

The bottom line is that he was rendered a non-factor in a game that his club was favored to win. Draw conclusions.

You can revise your bias accusation, if you like... :D

Not at all. What makes you say that? I've observed pro football for over 40 years and so learned some about cheap players, referee faux pax, as well as good play.

I don't know if you watched the game, or with what level of scrutiny. I live here in the Cincinnati area since 1990, and so observed their 11 year wandering in the desert. Also lived 11 years in PGH.

Porter's mouth served to make him an object of special interest. I doubt if he mouths off to the Bengals or others because he thinks it helps his team. He doesn't impress me as a worthwhile citizen.

The bottom line is that he was rendered a non-factor in a game that his club was favored to win. Draw conclusions.

You can revise your bias accusation, if you like... :D

786259[/snapback]

Not at all...I thought it was funny that somebody from Cincy was so opinionated about it.

I always root for the Bengals vs. Pitt because I hate the Steelers. And yeah, I agree that Porter is a punk. Pretty lame that they talked so much trash given how different the wildcard game could've been had Palmer not been quasi-cheapshoted (even though it wasn't intentional I don't think). I mean, they showed no signs of stopping Palmer in the reg. season and then he completes a 60 yard pass on the first play of the playoff game.

That said, nobody does more talking than the Bengals, which is awfully strange for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 18 years.

That said, nobody does more talking than the Bengals, which is awfully strange for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 18 years.

786696[/snapback]

Have you kept track of all 32 teams, to arrive at this determination? :D

I've noted several times about the B'gals "wandering in the desert". That Paul Brown passed on, and son Mikie took over, is the chief reason for their years and years of failure.