Jersey nameplate changes

bflo83

I know this was discussed soon after the departure of Drew & the drafting of Roscoe (I did searches on some of the old forums) - but can anybody recommend a place in Buffalo that will change the name plate on a jersey?

I've been looking at my Drew jersey gathering dust in the closet and wouldn't mind changing it to a Parrish one of these days.

I know this was discussed soon after the departure of Drew & the drafting of Roscoe (I did searches on some of the old forums) - but can anybody recommend a place in Buffalo that will change the name plate on a jersey?

I've been looking at my Drew jersey gathering dust in the closet and wouldn't mind changing it to a Parrish one of these days.

782506[/snapback]

Sports Locker in Olean did a great job with mine

782506[/snapback]

Is it an authentic or a replica? If it is an authentic, send it here.

http://shop.exclusivepro.com/

782506[/snapback]

One of my friends needed a jersey for Sundays game, and with only 2 days to spare, some white athletic tape and a sharpie did the trick. Before you trash this person, (I know I should not bring anyone to the game that doesn't even have Bills attire) it is a friend of my wife and a chick.

Someone help me.. There is a place in Olean that does this work. It's Sports Locker, (I think that's the name of it) down by where the Taco Bell/KFC was built like 5 years ago. I think 89 lives in that area. She might know. Anyway I had one done there in high school (Kurt Schulz) and it was a replica.

Can anyone verify the name?

Someone help me..  There is a place in Olean that does this work.  It's Sports Locker, (I think that's the name of it) down by where the Taco Bell/KFC was built like 5 years ago.  I think 89 lives in that area.  She might know.  Anyway I had one done there in high school (Kurt Schulz) and it was a replica.

Can anyone verify the name?

782985[/snapback]

You might want to read the whole thread.

I simply removed the panel and now wear it as a generic number "11." This way I no longer have to be concerned about changing it every couple years. Just did it this past weekend.

After I picked at the corner stitches for about a minute, the whole thing came off quite easily. The problem was removing the hardened glue. I put Shout (appropriately enough!) on the glue and worked it for a few seconds with a brush and it washed right off.

My wife shook her head when she saw me doing it: "I can't believe you're actually taking the name off," she said.

Try sullivans stadium shop behind the 7-11 on abbot rd...

Last year they did a DB>RP authentic road jersey for me, and i just got 2 home TH>DW jerseys done this year.

picked up the jerseys on ebay for @$50+$10 for the new plate--- out the door new w/ tags for $60, cant beat that

I don't get the concept of wearing another one's jesersy???

Isn't this a high school thing where the girls would wear their boyfriend's opposite (home/away) game day jersey???

:P  :P  :P

Just busting all you "jersey wearers" balls... I always thought the thing was plain wrong...

:(  :D

783470[/snapback]

Kinda how I feel about it.

If any Waller REALLY wants to wear a Bills jersey, they should have their TBD name put on it with the number 2. 0:) Of course it would cause a little confusion with the little ones:

"Mommy, Mommy! Who's that Nanker #2? Was he a punter?" "What kind of a name is 'ExiledInIllinois'? Why's he wearing Nanker's number?" "When did they play?"

:P:lol::P

Kinda how I feel about it.

If any Waller REALLY wants to wear a Bills jersey, they should have their TBD name put on it with the number 2.  0:)  Of course it would cause a little confusion with the little ones:

"Mommy, Mommy! Who's that Nanker #2? Was he a punter?" "What kind of a name is 'ExiledInIllinois'? Why's he wearing Nanker's number?" "When did they play?"

:)  :doh:  :doh:

783478[/snapback]

:huh:

Exactly!

Nanker... Again, your "interests" have got to be the best ever!... I'd say:

"No little Johnny, he wasn't a punter... Just enjoyed eating hominy, collecting Berl Ives albums and chasing farts from the room."

:D:D

:)

Exactly!

Nanker... Again, your "interests" have got to be the best ever!...  I'd say:

"No little Johnny, he wasn't a punter... Just enjoyed eating hominy, collecting Berl Ives albums and chasing farts from the room."

:D  :D

783879[/snapback]

:doh: :doh: :huh:

Little fella probably wouldn't want my autograph then, would he? 0:)