Sirius Radio- no love there baby

Buffalo Mike1

Pat Kirwin, the penis head that he is, still does not like Losman. The Bills will not win alot of games, but they will be "IN" quite a few. He is still hooked on the idea that Kelly is a better QB, and that secretly players told him that durring training camp.

From this morning's broadcast.

Losman has to air it out to get respect from the doubters. I wonder what the boney half of Mike and Mike has to say this week, since he is a die hard Jets fan.

Pat Kirwin, the penis head that he is, still does not like Losman. The Bills will not win alot of games, but they will be "IN" quite a few. He is still hooked on the idea that Kelly is a better QB, and that secretly players told him that durring training camp.

Losman has to air it out to get respect from the doubters. I wonder what the boney half of Mike and Mike has to say this week, since he is a die hard Jets fan.

781967[/snapback]

Screw airing it out. Keep completing 60+% of your passes, protect the ball, and produce wins, JP. The doubters will come around.

781967[/snapback]

He didnt say that.

He said JP is doing what the players thought Kelly would do for them, not make mistakes.

He said players told him that was the reason they wanted Kelly.

He said JP is doing what the players thought Kelly would do for them, not make mistakes.

782051[/snapback]

There is some truth to that. I presume the coaching staff is emphasizing to JP that he should avoid any costly mistakes. So far, the offense has been fairly conservative. We have won a big game and came close to winning a second against a very tough opponent.

The difference is that there hopefully will be more upside with JP down the road. Time will tell. It is not just JP though. The passing game also requires that the line give him time and the receivers run the correct routes and get open.

I do look forward to the day, however, when other teams will not consistently stack the box to stop the run out of respect for our passing game. That has not happened yet.

Screw airing it out.
You gotta air it out every now and then....Keeps the defense from putting 8-9 men in the box. Plus you can get what happened in Miami...Pass Interference....I think with Evans, Price and Parrish...We need to air it out more....Speed Kills :doh:

Screw airing it out.  Keep completing 60+% of your passes, protect the ball, and produce wins, JP.  The doubters will come around.

781999[/snapback]

Agreed....to a point.

I remember my outsiders views of Roethlisburger(& I'm in no way comparing the talent of the two QBs here, just individual perceptions). I was all..."Yeah, OK, his team keeps winning games, but it's not like he's actually doing more than simply not losing them. That doesn't mean he is going to be 'great'."

As things progressed though & I got to see some of his decision making, play making & sack avoidance skills etc, etc, I slowly changed my long term view of him.

Point being, wins don't mean JP will get respect.....wins allow him the opportunity to earn respect if his play warrants it.

He didnt say that.

He said players told him that was the reason they wanted Kelly.

782051[/snapback]

Apparently, said players missed the five interceptions and four fumbles in Holcomb's last two starts of last season, then...