Mort Chat

Rico

The problem isn't that TD found players that can still contribute to the team.  The problem is that he never found offensive linemen that could contribute to the line.

780800[/snapback]

Then why weren't they good last year?

780804[/snapback]

Coaching. He couldnt find a coach for sh--.

Link

Brad 9NM): Hey Mort..as a Bills fan I'm ecstatic about their start as they could be and perhaps should be 2-0 at this point. Is the AFC East up for grabs in your mind?

Chris Mortensen: You know, I think there's hope. I have been very impressed. Even before the season, I had coaches and personnel people in their division that believed their talent was much better than people gave them credit for - and a lot of them are the leftovers from the prior regime. ...another blog item later.

:angry:  :lol: More TD love on the way!

780727[/snapback]

And the rest of the League should be grategful for the leftovers that Marv threw out in the garbage. They're making their new teams infinitely better too. In fact, if you get right down to it, TD is nearly singlehandedly responsible for the success of the entire NFL. I say "nearly" because no one can discount nor minimize the wondrous deeds of Teddy Brewski in making the NFL the incredible success that it is today. Amen!