Those loyal Miami Fans......

NavyBillsFan

I am a loyal Bills Fan who goes to every home game including preseason.  I hate the Dolphans and their fans also but let's be a little honest here.  Seems to me we  ( fans) have done our share of booing, and leaving early, even when we win.  Some fans have a long way to drive, some want to drink.

To be honest, those who come in after the anthem because they were in the beer line or stayed outside to drink as long as they could, insult those of us who actually want to watch the game.

My point is, every team has theses kind of "fans", including us. Forget what they do. AS with Buffalo, you only hear from the fans who like to hear themselves talk.  We have the makings of a good team, so, cut the crap and be responsible and stop making our own excuses.

778080[/snapback]

There is some truth to what you are saying. I also never heard Dolphin fans cheer when one of their players got hurt (as I did at a Bills game).

On the whole, I think that most Bills fans are great. Yet, there is a segment that are really no better than the fans of any other team.

I know...Its not like we went 5-11 last year and sold out every game.....nice post...yawn

778029[/snapback]

I know...its not like during some..many...games in the SUPER BOWL YEARS, Mr. Wilson had to buy out the last several thousand tixx to guarantee the sellout...yawn, yourself.

I know...its not like during some..many...games in the SUPER BOWL YEARS, Mr. Wilson had to buy out the last several thousand tixx to guarantee the sellout...yawn, yourself.

Kind of like when Publix buys out the tickets and give them away if you buy an ice cream cone from them

thats because your a crappy fan. Go Bills. Dont jump on the wagon when were 5-1. Keep up the shi--- attitude.

777747[/snapback]

ROTFL.

Youre right...Im "bandwagon".

Be careful painting your face there, Puddy. "Bills" starts with a B, not a D.

It could have been.  I remember that it was a night game (maybe I presumed it was a Monday night game).

That was a great game.

I have had some great times in that stadium when the Bills have won. We actually have a pretty good record in that stadium -- especially compared to the Orange Bowl.

778044[/snapback]

I liked going to games there also, but haven't been back since I got tossed out by Security. When I was with Bob Lamb on a Sunday night game(Long Story), back when Derrick Holmes was playing... LOL

ROTFL.

Youre right...Im "bandwagon".

Be careful painting your face there, Puddy. "Bills" starts with a B, not a D.

778126[/snapback]

Huh? I am a loyal fan, I dont feel the need to piss and moan about everything. Your the guy that sits at the game and complains about every neg. play. You should be wearing teal and orange tuff guy.

Huh? I am a loyal fan, I dont feel the need to piss and moan about everything. Your the guy that sits at the game and complains about every neg. play. You should be wearing teal and orange tuff guy.

778214[/snapback]

With all due (??) respect, how the !@#$ are you making the assumption that I complain about every play and Im a bad fan and that I should be a "wearing teal and orange" because I said Id leave a blowout game (which is what it was despite the score) in uncomfortable weather conditions?

Quite a stretch there.

But since we are playing "who is a better fan", I froze my ass off a few years back and stayed till the whistle blew while my beer froze solid and the Bills were getting waxed by the Fins something like 23-0.

Can you beat that....tuff guy?

Quite a stretch there.

But since we are playing "who is a better fan", I froze my ass off a few years back and stayed till the whistle blew while my beer froze solid and the Bills were getting waxed by the Fins something like 23-0.

778226[/snapback]

A real fan would not take so long to drink a beer that it would freeze up.

Tough guy :doh:

With all due (??) respect, how the !@#$ are you making the assumption that I complain about every play and Im a bad fan and that I should be a "wearing teal and orange" because I said Id leave a blowout game (which is what it was despite the score) in uncomfortable weather conditions?

Quite a stretch there.

778226[/snapback]

Hey if I still lived there you bet your cinical ass I would be sitting right next to you, only thing is I would have drank my beer. But thats just me. Take a step back dude and enjoy the year so far stop trying to bring everyone down.

Sounds like the Comeback Game

I was at the game. The stadium was nearly full except for some empty seats in the corners.  The game was a sell out and was shown on local tv.

It was great at the end of the game when the Dolphin fans began to leave.  There were some Bills fans, but no as many as in years past.  I specifically remember one game on Monday night in the 1990's when we blew them out, the Dolphin fans left, and there were about 25,000 to 30,000 Bills fans left in the stadium.  That was a lot of fun.  The fourth quarter of that game was like being at Rich/The Ralph.

777709[/snapback]

I used to live down there and went to many Bills games, Including the AFC Championship Game. There was always a big Bills contingent that filled entire sections of the upper decks at Rich Stadium South. During this period, MIA fans didn't cheer their team, they just kept chanting "Buffalo Sucks!".....It was very cool to hear 20-30k Bills Fans retort with "Who Sucks Now!...Who Sucks Now!" as the fish fans streamed out early. Good times.