What are three things you can't live w/o?

X. Benedict

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever get some sort of Entertainment center for all those devices?

774217[/snapback]

It's a work in progress :rolleyes: I've got one picked out, but I keep getting diverted by other stuff....it's kind of a mess right now but I should have it all finished by the end of the year. After all, I've got to keep up with Fezmid ;)

It's a work in progress :rolleyes:  I've got one picked out, but I keep getting diverted by other stuff....it's kind of a mess right now but I should have it all finished by the end of the year. After all, I've got to keep up with Fezmid ;)

774252[/snapback]

Didn't realize it was a competition. :lol:

Didn't realize it was a competition.  ;)

774349[/snapback]

It's not....think of it more as mutually inspired advancement of our home theaters :rolleyes:

Ray's breast to body size ratio is not good.  :devil:  The other two on the other hand.  :pirate:

773658[/snapback]

Yes, I am aware that Rachael Ray is not a supermodel but she gets out of the kitchen on occasion and actually eats. Her manner isn't for everybody. Some of us however, need her "enthusiastic" guidance.

Yes, I am aware that Rachael Ray is not a supermodel but she gets out of the kitchen on occasion and actually eats. Her manner isn't for everybody. Some of us however, need her "enthusiastic" guidance.

774559[/snapback]

I don't mind the body size. It's the rather small breasts in comparison. On a good day she's rocking a B-cup. She needs at least full C's or possibly D's to look like a woman. Right now, she has Kelly Clarkson syndrome. NBBB. No boobs big body. Yuck!