Gotta Love Marv & DJ

Rico

In the recent past, I've said that Marv was nothing but a figure-head, but I'm really having to re-think my thoughts. I don't think Modrak gets rid of TV after helping to bring him in here + all the years with him on the Eagles. So I congratulate Marv & DJ for getting rid of all the players who no longer serve a role here.

Very nice list of dead weight now gone from this team this year:

Mike "Puddinhead" Williams

Fat Bennie Anderson

Fat Sam Adams

Jeff Posey

Eric "Problem Child" Moulds

Lawyer "Turtle" Milloy

and now Grampa Vincent.

The only name missing on my dead-weight list is Coy Wire due to injuries, but that's just a matter of time IMO... don't get too comfortable either Chris V. Thanks to Marv & DJ!!! :(

The only name missing on my dead-weight list is Coy Wire due to injuries, but that's just a matter of time IMO... don't get too comfortable either Chris V. Thanks to Marv & DJ!!! :(

772858[/snapback]

Additionally, I think Shelton, Villarial are all on thin ice if they don't produce.

Additionally, I think Shelton, Villarial are all on thin ice if they don't produce.

772876[/snapback]

I have no problem with Shelton sitting on the bench and watching 3-WR & 2 TE sets... Chris V is lucky in that there is no one ready to take his spot from him, I'm disappointed that the Duke doesn't look better so far this year.