Vincent

billieve2006

Why is Vincent on IR. The DC reported that this injury could sideline him for only 3-4 weeks. Why not put him on the PUP and evaluate his status then? We resigned Leonhard to fill the void, but why cut bait until they have a better idea of how severe the injury is?

My only thought process it Whitner is ready to step up and we don't need him.

Thoughts?

Okay. Remember when there was that SI poll and you could vote for your favorite Bills' website and everyone wanted to win, and I didn't want to win.

Does anyone remember that? Does anyone remember why I didn't want to win?

Anyone? Bueller?

772131[/snapback]

:lol::P

Why is Vincent on IR. The DC reported that this injury could sideline him for only 3-4 weeks. Why not put him on the PUP and evaluate his status then? We resigned Leonhard to fill the void, but why cut bait until they have a better idea of how severe the injury is?

My only thought process it Whitner is ready to step up and we don't need him.

Thoughts?

772129[/snapback]

Umm, because the PUP list isn't an option, we were down to three healthy safeties (Wire and the two rookies), and either moving Vincent to IR or releasing somebody was the only way to open up the roster spot for Leonhard? Just a thought.

The Bills de-facto cut Troy Vincent today. When he is 6 weeks removed from his original injury date or he is healthy, whichever happens later, he will be released (injury settlement) and be eligible to sign with anyone he wants to.

Edit: Hub Arkish said he will be exposed to waivers & will have to clear before anyone can sign him. If he's claimed he goes to that team-Hub Arkish said it-I've always thought that a veteran with as many years as Vincent cannot be claimed & automatically becomes an unrestricted free agent.

Okay. Remember when there was that SI poll and you could vote for your favorite Bills' website and everyone wanted to win, and I didn't want to win.

Anyone? Bueller?

772131[/snapback]

:lol::P:D:doh::lol:

Latest entry into the "Post of the Year" Pool.

Anyone? Bueller?

772131[/snapback]

Classic.