That Pencil is at it Again

donahoeisgod

Huh? Whitner should be the starter and play the entire game. Coy Wire couldn't tackle my gradmother. How he is even in the NFL, let alone starting is beyond me. Whitner had a pick that would have went for a score if it wasn't for Playmaker and is better against the run than Wire. Whitner is the most talented player at Safety the Bills have. He should be in there.

But, but Witner played great.  <_<

Just because someone has one INT doesn't mean they had a great game folks.

771489[/snapback]

But he did make a critical interception and it wasn't a fluke bounce, he anticipated and cut in front. He didn't get burnt deep, he didn't give up a score, he didn't miss many tackles and he made eight in a game he didn't play the whole way. The TEs who were supposed to kill us didn't come close to it. On the road against maybe the best and probably the smartest and most accurate QB in the game. Donte played a very, very good game. You may be the only football fan I have ever heard that thinks giving up one 25 yard pass in a game is inexcusable.

But, but Witner played great.  <_<

Just because someone has one INT doesn't mean they had a great game folks.

771489[/snapback]

But but but when Whitner plays considerably better than the other guy that was in there its rational to play him again. Wire is atrocious.

But he did make a critical interception and it wasn't a fluke bounce, he anticipated and cut in front. He didn't get burnt deep, he didn't give up a score, he didn't miss many tackles and he made eight in a game he didn't play the whole way. The TEs who were supposed to kill us didn't come close to it. On the road against maybe the best and probably the smartest and most accurate QB in the game. Donte played a very, very good game. You may be the only football fan I have ever heard that thinks giving up one 25 yard pass in a game is inexcusable.

771499[/snapback]

Never forget. To pud, if a player isn't ronnie lott in his first game, he must suck.