Pats resign Smith

scrizyy

The move was likely timed with the Branch move. Could be that the Pats expected the trade to happen before the game last week, and as things didn't happen, he dropped Smith to get Childress back on the roster. With Branch gone, that makes room for Smith.

Oh, and the Pats quit (resign) Smith last week, but they re-signed him today...

The move was likely timed with the Branch move.  Could be that the Pats expected the trade to happen before the game last week, and as things didn't happen, he dropped Smith to get Childress back on the roster.  With Branch gone, that makes room for Smith.

Oh, and the Pats quit (resign) Smith last week, but they re-signed him today...

770847[/snapback]

A fact I must re-sign myself to.

The internets two most annoying errors (at least to me) resign instead of re-sign and rediculous instead of ridiculous. :lol:

770882[/snapback]

What about: than vs. then / effect vs. affect

These two are abused like a red headed step-child. I'm forgetting(sp.) :lol: some major ones. I'll get back.

What about:  than vs. then / effect vs. affect

These two are abused like a red headed step-child.  I'm forgetting(sp.) :lol: some major ones.  I'll get back.

770886[/snapback]

Surely cant forget Defense-defence, their-there, personnel-personell

The internets two most annoying errors (at least to me) resign instead of re-sign and rediculous instead of ridiculous. :lol:

770882[/snapback]

That and leaving out apostrophes... :lol:

Yeah, I know, yours got stuck in a tube.

There are plenty to go around. To&too, complement&compliment, their&there&they're, etc...

There are plenty to go around.  To&too, complement&compliment, their&there&they're, etc...

770890[/snapback]

AHHHHH!!!! :lol:

I kept repeating to myself as I typed, "don't screw anytihng up or you'll never hear the end of it" and what do I do??? SCREW UP!!!! :lol:

There are plenty to go around.  To&too, complement&compliment, their&there&they're, etc...

770890[/snapback]

Don't forget lose/loose. :lol:

Don't forget lose/loose.  :lol:

770906[/snapback]

I hate that more than anything. How messed up is it to have your boss, who is in charge of a quarter billion dollar company, send out emails to his international sales force that say "We want to help you close every sale, so whatever you do, don't loose the customer, don't loose their project, don't loose sight of your goals because if you loose it now, then in the end, you'll never be able to pry it lose from the customer."

I hate that more than anything. How messed up is it to have your boss, who is in charge of a quarter billion dollar company, send out emails to his international sales force that say "We want to help you close every sale, so whatever you do, don't loose the customer, don't loose their project, don't loose sight of your goals because if you loose it now, then in the end, you'll never be able to pry it lose from the customer."

770917[/snapback]

Aw, common man!

:lol: