Pats sympathy ****

dib

I'm surprised they didn't give the ball back to NE.

Irregardless if there was a block in the back on the return, why blow the play dead? Maybe that flag gets picked up after some discussion and its a TD. You don't call the play dead for a block in back, its a continuation penalty.

RTB

That I do not know.  There seemed to be no reason behind it.  He clearly did not step out of bounds.

But it was coming back anyway, so it's moot.

768438[/snapback]

You don't blow it dead, as discussed. Could've been that a Patriot committed a facemask and I believe facemask negates a block in the back. At the very least, it would've negated the block in the back.

Bad call by the refs, but probably not game changing.

Naturally.  I've not the faintest why they blew the whistle (I can only imagine that they thought Whitner went out of bounds, since he was near the sideline), but the fact remains that it wouldn't have been a TD anyway.

768480[/snapback]

No disrespect, but the refs gave you the game today. True, you played better in the trenches, but it was an unfair game.

Irregardless if there was a block in the back on the return, why blow the play dead? Maybe that flag gets picked up after some discussion and its a TD. You don't call the play dead for a block in back, its a continuation penalty.

RTB

768424[/snapback]

It's actually just regardless. Irregardless is a meaningless word.

Or when there's a block in the back during the return.

768343[/snapback]

Yeah right. What game did you watch? Face it. The Bills ALWAYS get jobbed in NE. And by the way, how did you like our calling card on Marsha Brady on the first play?

I also love the way the Pats fans were cheering "I love you" at the half. They couldn't possibly have been booing their beloved three-time champs?

PTR

RTB

768424[/snapback]

Tedy Bruschi said they should let us keep it...he's a very giving person

Hey, how'd the refs miss this?

To all those kvetching about the officiating, do you feel that the Bills first 7 points were a gift from the refs?  Obviously, the fumble recovery should've been negated, and the Patriots should've been moved up 5 or 15 yards.

768891[/snapback]

That pic is of the ball leaving his possession after his arm was hit, not of his arm somehow going forward. Plus the resulting pass was backwards, which is a fumble anyway. And I see nothing illegal from TKO.

HD nice win ya bastard <_<

Experience and momentum won it for your team and they earned it.

I think these Bills-Pats games would be even more fun though if the refs wouldn't just assume that your guys never hold our D-linemen (Atleast thrice on Schobel). Not saying we would have won. Just saying.