The best way Buffalo can shut up the "experts" is

Tipster19

Not only would that make them undefeated but the wins would all be in the division, two of them on the road. That sure would put a different spin on this division race and season now wouldn't it? Of course it all starts with the Patriots. If Buffalo could somehow pull this game off, imagine the boost it would give this team heading into Miami and then home for the Jets. If Buffalo does win their first game then I'm going to start buying into this possibility.

Not only would that make them undefeated but the wins would all be in the division, two of them on the road. That sure would put a different spin on this division race and season now wouldn't it? Of course it all starts with the Patriots. If Buffalo could somehow pull this game off, imagine the boost it would give this team heading into Miami and then home for the Jets. If Buffalo does win their first game then I'm going to start buying into this possibility.

765481[/snapback]

Actually, that would get them to start talking about the Bills, which will be worse, because they're always wrong. I'm just sayin'.

765481[/snapback]

Amen brother! We need to win 2 of those 3 to have a chance at a winning season and most definitely the playoffs.

All home games must be victories and 1/2 of the inter-divisional games as well plus 2 other conference or non conference wins and things look pretty good for us.

C'mon guys. Lets not put the cart before the horse. First thing is, to see some improvement in the OLine. Hopefully, that leads to JP coming around. Hopefully, this leads to a win here and there. Most important thing to me this season, is some real development, wins will come if this happens but I wouldnt get my eyes set on a playoffs spot. At least not this year.

Hopefully Tom Brady is looking like Jarthur31's avatar after the it's all over in the postgame interviews.

Reporter: "Tom, Tom, what happened out there today?"

Brady: "I can't explain it. The Bills whipped our a**es."