Who to root for tonight?

SACKMARINO

it seems we should root against Miami, but i have a feeling if Miami wins we will have a better chance at beating them next Sunday.

What does everyone think?

764430[/snapback]

I never dug this train of thought. I understand that if Miami loses tonight, you'd be more afraid of them next week because they wouldn't want to drop to 0-2 at home especially after all the preseason love. But if they won tonight, wouldn't they be equally as motivated to go to 2-0?? I guess what I'm trying to say is, it really doesn't matter IMO.

Besides if the Dolphins' September friends Heat & Humidity show up (as they always do) it might not matter.

I really would like Pittsburgh to beat Miami 63-0 if possible ...

764443[/snapback]

Right on. And I want to give Martina McBride a little 'pankin on her cute little touchie :D

Is it just me or does it seem REALLY likely that the Bills will pick up Wes Welker if he ever makes it to be a free agent?

He just strikes me as a Bills special teamer/type-of-player stuck on the Dolfelons.

764469[/snapback]

he's a joke

Is it just me or does it seem REALLY likely that the Bills will pick up Wes Welker if he ever makes it to be a free agent?

He just strikes me as a Bills special teamer/type-of-player stuck on the Dolfelons.

764469[/snapback]

i agree. i like the guy a lot.

u know the bills staff likes him, he's white and has an incredible motor.