Some one help me solve a little problem?

Draconator

I have a 22 month old baby daughter. She loves to run up to me when I come home from work, softball, etc., and give daddy a hug. Usually, I pick her right up.

Today after coming home from watching the Bills at Willie McCovey's bar, and wearing my Bledsoe Jersey, when she ran up to me, I turned my back, immediately fell to the ground, and dropped my car keys and cell phone. She picked up my car keys and cell phone and ran them 70 yards the other way.

Anyone have a guess what could have caused this to happen? I'm at a loss...

I have a 22 month old baby daughter.  She loves to run up to me when I come home from work, softball, etc., and give daddy a hug.  Usually, I pick her right up. 

Today after coming home from watching the Bills at Willie McCovey's bar, and wearing my Bledsoe Jersey, when she ran up to me, I turned my back, immediately fell to the ground, and dropped my car keys and cell phone.  She picked up my car keys and cell phone and ran them 70 yards the other way. 

55164[/snapback]

Your daughter still loves you.

But burn the jersey.

But burn the jersey.

IM saving mine to burn at next years tailgate....what a joke

Donahoe has really sold us a bill of goods...what a con job :lol:

Ten years from now he'll still be re-building....I've lost all faith in TD

Came thru the club at halftime looking lost and befuddled(sp)

This organization is rotten from the head down; mistake after mistake has billsfanone my beloved Buffalo Bills.

I have been going to games for over fourty years, sat thru some pretty dismal seasons but this team borders on laughable. TD has killed my Bills :)

But burn the jersey.

IM saving mine to burn at next years tailgate....what a joke

Donahoe has really sold us a bill of goods...what a con job  :lol:

Ten years from now he'll still be re-building....I've lost all faith in TD

Came thru the club at halftime looking lost and befuddled(sp)

This organization is rotten from the head down; mistake after mistake has billsfanone my beloved Buffalo Bills.

I have been going to games for over fourty years, sat thru some pretty dismal seasons but this team borders on laughable. TD has killed my Bills  :angry:

55632[/snapback]

I share the frustration. :)

I have a 22 month old baby daughter.  She loves to run up to me when I come home from work, softball, etc., and give daddy a hug.  Usually, I pick her right up. 

Today after coming home from watching the Bills at Willie McCovey's bar, and wearing my Bledsoe Jersey, when she ran up to me, I turned my back, immediately fell to the ground, and dropped my car keys and cell phone.  She picked up my car keys and cell phone and ran them 70 yards the other way. 

55164[/snapback]

What happened was the original plan was to fake coming into your front door and going around end to the back. However someone missed the blitzing daughter and she caught you before you could make your move. Out of shock thats why you fumbled your keys, and yes I know someone else mentioned this, but it's just like a woman to take your car keys and run.

And Yes Unless you can hire some guys to pick up the blitzing daughter I'd burn the jersey.

55164[/snapback]

Stop your whining, affix a mindless stare to your face, and go out and buy another Turbo Porsche.