Big Ben in Surgery

TheMadCap

Speaking of our ol' pal Jimmy Johnson...I went to Giants camp a few weeks ago and Tom Coughlin was standing around after practice getting swarmed by people looking for autographs.  I was with a few Giants fans so I stuck around while they tried to get him to sign, and when he got close enough I yelled out "Hey Tom!  What was it like running Jimmy Johnson and his toupee out of the NFL with that 62-7 drumming in the playoffs?"

According to the Giants fans around me, it was the ONLY time they've seen Coughlin smile during the entire camp.

760890[/snapback]

lol, that was one of the most satisfying non-bills games I've ever seen....I felt bad for Dan, but it's not my fault he's a Dolphin.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it. Those !@#$ers are OVER-RATED.

!@#$ the fish and their !@#$ing fairweather fans.

760918[/snapback]

Damn right...can't stand those bastards.

OMG what a bunch of pantywaist skirts in this thread.

A) Pittsburgh is going to win anyway.

B) Even if they don't, it doesn't mean anything. Miami has scored upset primetime opening wins in Denver/Tennessee recently and ultimately done nothing.

C) Saban, while ridiculously overhyped based on 1 year, is about 1/10,000th as annoying as JJ.

B) Even if they don't, it doesn't mean anything.  Miami has scored upset primetime opening wins in Denver/Tennessee recently and ultimately done nothing.

C) Saban, while ridiculously overhyped based on 1 year, is about 1/10,000th as annoying as JJ.

760981[/snapback]

but, but, but.....but.

If Miami get an extra win more than what I thought they would they'll have one less loss! :w00t:

B) Even if they don't, it doesn't mean anything.  Miami has scored upset primetime opening wins in Denver/Tennessee recently and ultimately done nothing.

760981[/snapback]

This is true, Miami does have a tendancy to come of the gates with a few wins then taper off towrds the end off the season

I'll just wait and see what happens when they actually Play the Game...

Big Ben or not the defending Champs are going to be tough in their Home Opener. And least we forget the "Playoff Bound" Bills got stomped, at Home, by the Steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers a couple years back...

Cowher will have the Steelers ready...The Fish suck...No biggie... :w00t: