Notre Dame stock is dropping ... fast

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willingham would have coached us to a loss last night.  I have little doubt about that.

760609[/snapback]

Make that 'Lack-Of-Willingham', last pc football hc Notre Dame will ever choose.

So a road win in front of a nationally televised game and charges up Yellow Jacket crowd is great. Learn from that game and move on to week two. It could have been much different today for the Irish had they not come back with those two important TD drives.

Undefeated and Penn State next.

760496[/snapback]

That's how I see it. ND did what they had to do. 1st half went decidedly in favor of GT, Weis & Co. made all the necessary adjustments at the half, Calvin Johnson and the rest of the GT offense was shut down, the Irish scored a couple of times, game over.

I do get a chuckle how the exact same experts that were warning about a GT upset (nationally televised, primetime, home opener, #2 team in the country coming in, watch out for C. Johnson, etc.) are the very same ones who are shocked today that ND didn't win in a rout.

Next week, is the home opener against one of last season's top teams. Quinn will be relaxed, Weis will have them ready. No need to worry.

They looked polished. Penn State, unlike "them", is under-rated.

760302[/snapback]

You want some hot sauce with that Nike? Polished? Polished off in embarrassing fashion is more like it. 41-3 late? :o;):w00t::P:( ***

***This is in no way meant to offend other PSU fans who didn't talk crap about the Irish. It's just for Joe - because he did.

:o

Good thing Notre Dame sucks, otherwise Penn State would be getting embarrased.

Wait, what?

766081[/snapback]

Where's that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley when I need it?