Good read on Willis

RVJ

that kind of got me pumped for the season!

you gotta admit, it is truly amazing when you look back at how effed up that knee was that night in Tempe....

I think all the Willis bashers on TSW should realize just what this young man has accomplished in so little time.

you gotta admit, it is truly amazing when you look back at how effed up that knee was that night in Tempe....

I think all the Willis bashers on TSW should realize just what this young man has accomplished in so little time.

759317[/snapback]

Willis is so committed to this season and a long career in Buffalo, we can nick-name him "Bill" McGahee. Buffalo Bill McGahee or BBM for short.

759317[/snapback]

That knee injury still makes me queezy even thinking about it.

I only dis on him when he talks but that's because he makes it so easy.

To think that he pretty much kicked himself in the face from that injury is amazing.

Willis is so committed to this season and a long career in Buffalo, we can nick-name him "Bill"  McGahee.  Buffalo Bill McGahee or BBM for short.

759337[/snapback]

Dude, BBM?

Big Bowel Movement?

"Hey guys I just had the most impressive BBM ever."

"Buffalo signs Big Bowel Movement to a 4 year 34 million dollar deal."

:)

Willis is so committed to this season and a long career in Buffalo, we can nick-name him "Bill"  McGahee.  Buffalo Bill McGahee or BBM for short.

759337[/snapback]

It was a good read, no doubt, but I seriously, seriously doubt Willis has any part of his body which feels he is commited to Buffalo. He's not. He doesn't want to be on this team. They just happen to be the team to give him his shot and nothing, absolutely nothing, you see or hear from him indicates any level of gratitude or indebtedness.

If he has a good year, and I suspect he will, he'll go to the highest bidder and never look in the rear view mirror on his way out of town.

It was a good read, no doubt, but I seriously, seriously doubt Willis has any part of his body which feels he is commited to Buffalo. He's not. He doesn't want to be on this team. They just happen to be the team to give him his shot and nothing, absolutely nothing, you see or hear from him indicates any level of gratitude or indebtedness.

If he has a good year, and I suspect he will, he'll go to the highest bidder and never look in the rear view mirror on his way out of town.

759519[/snapback]

certainly a lot of his recent "body language" and interviews suggests that.

But LA, he loves Bills fans!!! He's the only one to jump into the stands at times :)

certainly a lot of his recent "body language" and interviews suggests that.

But LA, he loves Bills fans!!! He's the only one to jump into the stands at times  :)

759531[/snapback]

He can jump into anyone's stands. And will. He is a goner after this year, and the only reason I think it's too bad is because you would think there would be even a slightly measurable amount of gratitude.

He can jump into anyone's stands. And will. He is a goner after this year, and the only reason I think it's too bad is because you would think there would be even a slightly measurable amount of gratitude.

759537[/snapback]

he owe's nothing to Buffalo....the Great White Satan/Baby Eater is who he owes any gratitude to... :);)

Willis has shown no indication that he wants out of Buffalo. He seems to be very content.

The only team that I would have been worried about would have been the Dolphins because he understandably probably would want to play in his hometown near his family (with whom he is very close). They are committed to Ronnie Brown.

If the Bills offer him market value (which will be determined by his performance on the field), I have no reason to believe that he will not stay with the Bills. If the Bills do not offer him market value, he will go to a team that does -- just like pretty much any other player in the NFL.

Dude, BBM?

Big Bowel Movement?

"Hey guys I just had the most impressive BBM ever."

"Buffalo signs Big Bowel Movement to a 4 year 34 million dollar deal."

:)

759399[/snapback]

We need to get on board here. Let's assume Willis will make some great highlights throughout the year. Chris Berman will be searching for a good nick-name for Willis. The suggestion, "Buffalo Bill McGahee" will be communicated to ESPN. Let's hope they pick up on it. It'll give Willis a Buffalo identity that he sorely needs. If it catches on, it'll create a tighter bond between Willis and the Buffalo community. Create a little loyalty once the media and fans catch on. Create awareness in and outside of Buffalo. He hasn't exactly embraced the town thus far. Willis will be flattered. He'll want to stay. The Bills will want to give him that contract extension. His crazy agent will advise Willis to stay in Buffalo. He'll get Willis a good deal. The fans love him. As fans We'll all be screaming, "give the ball to Buffalo Bill"!

So for me and many of you, he is no longer Willis. He's Buffalo Bill. Let it start here. Let it spread far and wide. Come on, get on board!

We need to get on board here.  Let's assume Willis will make some great highlights throughout the year.  Chris Berman will be searching for a good nick-name for Willis.  The suggestion, "Buffalo Bill McGahee" will be communicated to ESPN. Let's hope they pick up on it.  It'll give Willis a Buffalo identity that he sorely needs.  If it catches on, it'll create a tighter bond between Willis and the Buffalo community.  Create a little loyalty once the media and fans catch on.  Create awareness in and outside of Buffalo.  He hasn't exactly embraced the town thus far.  Willis will be flattered.  He'll want to stay.  The Bills will want to give him that contract extension.  His crazy agent will advise Willis to stay in Buffalo.  He'll get Willis a good deal.  The fans love him.  As fans We'll all be screaming, "give the ball to Buffalo Bill"!

So for me and many of you, he is no longer Willis.  He's Buffalo Bill.  Let it start here.  Let it spread far and wide.  Come on, get on board!

759618[/snapback]

i don't think Berman will be doing the highlight show any more...

i don't think Berman will be doing the highlight show any more...

759799[/snapback]

That, to me, is the biggest disappointment over the changes for Sunday and Monday night football. Berman and Jackson were the best at covering the day's games, second only to Cosell calling them during halftime of the MNF games. (Nobody was ever as good as Cosell.)

That, to me, is the biggest disappointment over the changes for Sunday and Monday night football. Berman and Jackson were the best at covering the day's games, second only to Cosell calling them during halftime of the MNF games. (Nobody was ever as good as Cosell.)

759819[/snapback]

loved Cosell. Boxing and MNF were never the same after he left.