2 more days of the NFL network for WNY'ers

LabattBlue

A couple more days and Time-Warner is pulling the plug on the NFL Network in WNY. The good news is that I still have 6 channels of MTV.

I can't wait for Verizon to deploy the Phone, Cable & Internet services over fiber to my neighborhood. Then Adelphia/Time-Warner can kiss my ass.

A couple more days and Time-Warner is pulling the plug on the NFL Network in WNY.  The good news is that I still have 6 channels of MTV.

I can't wait for Verizon to deploy the Phone, Cable & Internet services over fiber to my neighborhood.  Then Adelphia/Time-Warner can kiss my ass.

758682[/snapback]

Besides the regular season games that have just been added this season and the replays of preseason games, you aren't missing much.

A couple more days and Time-Warner is pulling the plug on the NFL Network in WNY.  The good news is that I still have 6 channels of MTV.

I can't wait for Verizon to deploy the Phone, Cable & Internet services over fiber to my neighborhood.  Then Adelphia/Time-Warner can kiss my ass.

758682[/snapback]

Will this be deployed in the entire Buffalo area?

Will this be deployed in the entire Buffalo area?

758711[/snapback]

Don't know the full plan. I could be wrong, but I believe the fiber is being layed in Orchard Park and Hamburg, but they aren't offering TV services just yet.

[edited]

I found this link to a Business First article. West Seneca is up next...

http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/sto...15/daily36.html

Don't know the full plan.  I could be wrong, but I believe the fiber is being layed in Orchard Park and Hamburg, but they aren't offering TV services just yet.

[edited]

I found this link to a Business First article.  West Seneca is up next...

http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/sto...15/daily36.html

758714[/snapback]

What about all of us in Cheektowaga :doh: I want to cut the cord with TWC/Adelphia....

Honestly, are you really going to miss it?  A whole network dedicated to disrespecting the Bills.  I have it, and except for the Bills pre-season replays (which air 4 days later in the middle of the night!), I never watch it.

PTR

758776[/snapback]

Any word on when they are planning to air last night's game? The online schedule said Sunday at 4 a.m., but when I tried to set it up for Tivo, my receiver shows it's not being aired until Monday at 3 a.m. or so.

Anyone heard anything for certain?

Honestly, are you really going to miss it?  A whole network dedicated to disrespecting the Bills.  I have it, and except for the Bills pre-season replays (which air 4 days later in the middle of the night!), I never watch it.

PTR

758776[/snapback]

I don't know if you were watching in 2004, but the bills coverage was AWESOME....particularly for us out-of-towners. They had TKO on there, Losman, Willis, Mularkey....I loved it. I really miss that channel :doh: