Haven't been on TBD last few days as was in a car

I must add, however, that my labor day party is tomorrow. And I would like to comment on how awful your party must be if your guests and you are spending your time reading my posts. Here is the best advice I can give you: GO. GET. BEER.

760070[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap... your buddy IS an attorney...

"significant residual affects"

Phrases like that are why the general public gives away 33% of their settlement.

And just to clarify, I did recommend not getting an attny, but I did say if you must, avoid the billboard attnys. Your 'buddy' writes "The insurance companies only have our best interests at heart, right"... yeah, the same way Bill Mattar does.

I must add, however, that my labor day party is tomorrow. And I would like to comment on how awful your party must be if your guests and you are spending your time reading my posts. Here is the best advice I can give you: GO. GET. BEER.

760070[/snapback]

Good pointstevestojan..eryn...get some beer into yourself!

@sshole... :angry:

short story, we were at a ND tailgate, I didn't drink anything there because there are always cops, but I had a few beers earlier in the day.  So its 5 minutes to kickoff and as we are leaving, a bunch of undercover cops came out and grabbed us and told us that they saw everyone drinking and we had to take breathalyzers.  I refused b/c I know the cop was lying when he said he saw me drinking because I hadn't touched a beer.  He told me that if I didn't do it then I would spend the night in jail.  So I did it and I blew a .04....so obviously yes, I broke the law.  But it just didn't feel right about how it went down.  I felt like I got pushed around and I was pissed about it.  And if I could help it, I didn't want a minor in consumption on my record.

But yes, overall it was probably cheaper to just take it....$300 fine, 40 hours community service and 1 year probation vs. the lawyers costs.

761541[/snapback]

Seems you were between a rock and a hard place... Your only out was to spend the night.

I would have spent the night in jail (knowing I was going to test positive for alcohol AND BEING UNDERAGE)... Actually, IMO... That was you safest out... You just gave the law evidence.

Kinda sucks... You would have missed the game... But, the next morning (even if they held you that long... Would have totally missed the game... You did anyway??) you would have been better off.

Not trying to be a wise arse... ;):doh: