The "REAL" Lions Game thread.....

sven233

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aiken has had a great camp -- and is a special teams beast. He's a lock.

Davis is a STer too, Price isn't. He does everything Smith does and more at the WR position. So he will make it over Smith.

Wilson is also a lock -- coaches love him.

And all the other four are def (Roscoe, Evans, Price and Reed)

758037[/snapback]

These guys aren't "locks", and 7 WR's is too many I think. I think either Wilson or Davis is cut.

They will need to keep that many just to counter the possibility of Roscoe not making it a full 16.

758032[/snapback]

I love Parrish. If he can stay healthy, which I think he can......HE will CHANGE games this year. Might not get a lot of touches every game, but he is a BIG PLAY THREAT everytime he touches the ball......

Parrish will be GREAT this year in his role.

These guys aren't "locks", and 7 WR's is too many I think.  I think either Wilson or Davis is cut.

758041[/snapback]

Everyone on that list is a lock but for Davis. Wilson makes it over Davis if they keep 6.

But like I said, I think they have to keep 7 cause of Roscoe. If you lose Roscoe to an injury in week 8, you're in trouble trying to fill that spot with a street FA or a PS member.

Just a hunch.

In Jersey it's legal to shoot a fleeing suspect whether they have shown a weapon or not.

I don't think Mr. Bucky will flee again...I see a hail of gunfire coming.

758033[/snapback]

I'm just finding out about all this, but sounds like a hail of gunfire is a bit friggin overdue!!!

I love Parrish.  If he can stay healthy, which I think he can......HE will CHANGE games this year.  Might not get a lot of touches every game, but he is a BIG PLAY THREAT everytime he touches the ball......

Parrish will be GREAT this year in his role.

758042[/snapback]

I really really really hope he works out for us. I don't want him to be the 2nd coming of Antonio Brown.

A.Davis gets a long TD reception in the 4th Q of the 4th preseason game.....therefore he makes the roster.

J. DiGiorgio gets a sack in the 4th Q of the 4th preseason game.....therefore he makes the roster?

I think Davis is gone.