The "REAL" Lions Game thread.....

sven233

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, guys really seem to be competing to make the team!

I can't believe Buffalo's effort isn't getting more coverate on NFL Network. Think the media will ever start to understand that this team has *potential* this year?!

Guess a few wins will prove it..

I can't believe Buffalo's effort isn't getting more coverate on NFL Network.  Think the media will ever start to understand that this team has *potential* this year?!

Guess a few wins will prove it..

757940[/snapback]

What?? :w00t:

I can't believe Buffalo's effort isn't getting more coverate on NFL Network.  Think the media will ever start to understand that this team has *potential* this year?!

Not yet. Losman was bad last year, and Marv is old. That's the general consensus from the national media.

:w00t:

Not yet. Losman was bad last year, and Marv is old.  That's the general consensus from the national media.

:w00t:

757948[/snapback]

You forgot 'the first two picks of the draft were crazy' line.

I'm just saying - the Bills are playing well tonight. They've had a pretty good offseason and seem to have gotten better as the pre-season has gone on...

I'm listening to the game and watching the NFL Network and they're talking about the Titan's QB situation (for the 8,000th time) and TO. Where's at least a little respect for the Bills - Jauron and Marv in particular?

Around the league: Drew Bledsoe left the Dallas game in the second quarter; didn't see the hit, but it looked like they were doing the "how many fingers am I holding up?" test.

From Amherst: Temple first-and-goal at the three; UB defense holds. Temple kicks the FG to tie, 1:44 left in the game.

Hey, they are beating one of the worst teams in the league who didn't play most of their starters.  But it's a good effort.  :w00t:

757947[/snapback]

Detroit drafted behind Buffalo last April, correct? I'll take whatever I can at this point... :D