Vincent(???)

Ellison-PS

Pennington-PS

Neil- PS

Ochs-PS

Merz-PS

Hunter-PS

Leonhard-PS

I think Neufeld gets cut- Cieslak stays.

756599[/snapback]

I would agree with this. Nuefield has been here to long and makes me get into a murderous mood whenever he steps on the field.

The original poster had Wilson being released but i would say that out of the remaining guys on the bubble; Wilson will make the team after his performance this past weekend and Fast Fred gets released with final cuts.

Ricard also stays as well IMO.

I would agree with this. Nuefield has been here to long and makes me get into a murderous mood whenever he steps on the field.

The original poster had Wilson being released but i would say that out of the remaining guys on the bubble; Wilson will make the team after his performance this past weekend and Fast Fred gets released with final cuts.

Ricard also stays as well IMO.

756606[/snapback]

Well, it looks like he's going to stick around. Cieslak got a ton of pub during the offseason but faltered once he got pads on. Neufeld continues to start on special teams. The third TE is going to be a special teams contributor, so it appears that Neufeld will again be on the team.

1. Bassey

2. Burns

3. A. Davis

4. DiGiorgio

5. Goldsberry (can't make the club in the tub!)

6. Jackson

7. Neufeld

8. Neill

9. Pennington (probably practice squad)

10. Shaud Williams

11. Wire

12. Sape

13. Merz (practice squad)

14. Leonhard (doesn't deserve to be cut, but if the team decides to go younger I'd cut Vincent in his place. How long does Vincent have left in his career a year or two maybe?)

15. G. Wilson (hate to do that too, but I think Fast Freddie should be our second kick returner to McGee.)

16. Geisinger

17. J. Thomas

18. Kilwaukee Thomas

19. J. Hall

20 W. Hunter

21. Jefferson

22. Ezekiel (even though I think he's played okay, I think Ellison could be special)

Honorable mention: Youboty. That guy has to get back into camp. We haven't seen enough of him. If it were guaranteed we could sneak him on to the practice squad I'd take the chance and cut him if he doesn't play Thursday.

1. Bassey - PS

2. Jackson - PS

3. Pennington -PS

4. J. Thomas – PS

5. A. Merz - PS

6. K. Thomas

7. M. Haggan

8. J. DiGiorgio

9. J. Odom

10. C. Wire

11. J. Leonhard

12. J. Jefferson

13. L. Sape

14. R. Neill

15. J. Hall

16. J. Smith

17. A. Davis

18. S. Williams

19. J. Goldsberry

20. J. Burns

21. B. Cieslak

22. J. Stamer

That wasn't too tough. Potentially losing a lot of Special teams performers, but keeping the guys that are better in their positions (ie Wilson over Smith, Ellison over Stamer) The new guys are gonna have to bring it on special teams.

One thing for SURE.... Next week the local sports pages will have to take up 37 pages (Yes, slight exaggeration!) for 704 football players cut, league wide!! Holy cow, that's going to take hours to study in the transaction section of the paper. As for the Bills, well here goes!

1.) Tory Woodbury, QB

2.)Craig Ochs, QB

3.) Shaud Williams, RB

4.) Jon Goldsberry, FB

5.) Andre Davis, WR

6.) Jonathan Smith, WR

7.) Brad Cieslak, TE

8.) Terrence Pennington, OT

9.) Aaron Merz, OG

10.) Jason Thomas, OG

11.) Ryan Neill, DE

12.) Jason Hall, DE

13.) Lauvale Sape, DT

14.) Jason Jefferson, DT

15.) Joe Odom, ILB/OLB

16.) John DiGiorgio, ILB

17.) Coy Wire, SS

18.) Eric Bassey, CB

19.) Kiwaukee Thomas, CB

20.) Jim Leonard, FS

21.) Alan Ricard, FB

22.) Mario Haggan, OLB

The last two on my list were the hardest, that's why they are NOT grouped in their positional list, so to speak. The Practice Squad should include these candidates.

Terrence Pennington, Ryan Neill, Martin Nance, and Aaron Merz. I think with this many cuts pending, the Bills might scour the cut list and add players from around the league. Just my opinion!

I think that the surprise cut to most fans (and to those who posted above) is gonna be Shelton at FB. Perhaps the coaches see something in his blocking that will make him a keeper, but I suspect the major use of the FB is going to be as a dump-off pass catcher in our version of the Sr. L O and as a blocker for McGahee. Shelton has been unable to catch passes this pre-season or the end of last season where one bounced off his hands to be run back for a TD on an INT. Ricard's specialty was as a blocker for a 2000 yard rusher and if he shows any signs of being able to replicate this performance I think Shelton is a goner.

I think that the surprise cut to most fans (and to those who posted above) is gonna be Shelton at FB.  Perhaps the coaches see something in his blocking that will make him a keeper, but I suspect the major use of the FB is going to be as a dump-off pass catcher in our version of the Sr. L O and as a blocker for McGahee.  Shelton has been unable to catch passes this pre-season or the end of last season where one bounced off his hands to be run back for a TD on an INT.  Ricard's specialty was as a blocker for a 2000 yard rusher and if he shows any signs of being able to replicate this performance I think Shelton is a goner.

756937[/snapback]

I agree. He lacks the FB catching ability and his blocks haven't been what they were two years ago when Buffalo brought him in.

WR

1) J. Smith - Can't unseat Roscoe Parrish as a returner.

2) A. Davis - Just hasn't shown us anything

3) J. Reed - The surprise cut, but he's paid too much to be a 4th WR, and I don't think he plays much Special Teams. Especially since on GameDay, you'll want Evans, Price, Parrish, and Aiken to be active, effectively making Reed the 5th WR we'd look to activate on gamedays. It just doesn't make enough sense to me, time to see if Wilson can do it in live action....

RB

4) Goldsberry

5) Ricard - Beat out by Burns on Special teams ability

6) Shaud Williams

TE

7) Cieslak - Only because he's still PS eligible

OL

8) Jason Thomas

9) Merz - PS

10) Butler - Appears to have been beaten out by Pennington. Should make PS

DL

11) Jefferson

12) Sape

13) O'Neill

14) Hall

15) Powell - And the winner of the 4th DE battle is *no one*. The Bills are going with 7 DL, having failed to find a 4th NFL-caliber DE

LB

16) DiGiorgio

17) Haggan - Too big and slow for the Cover 2

18) Stamer - Beat out by Ellison

19) Hunter - I'm projecting that Odom will unseat him tonight. Ezekial makes the team as the backup MLB.

DB

20) Bassey

21) Kiwaukee Thomas

22) Wire