Tim Anderson

inkman

I haven't exactly been Tim Anderson's biggest fan. I had thought Kyle Williams had thoroughly outplayed him. Much to my surprise he was starting, and even more to my surprise he was getting double-teamed every play. Did anyone else notice this, and could someone explain why?

Actually, it was Anderson starting and he appeared to play a pretty decent game.

753572[/snapback]

Do you have a link or something? Or was the depth chart wrong and did Williams sub in on the 3rd and 4th play of the game???

Just a FYI ... Anderson had 1/2 tackle and 1/2 sack ... Williams had 2 tackles and 1 sack ....

I can't stand Anderson but he did have a pretty good game.  He needs to have a few more before I'll actually consider him a good player though........

753576[/snapback]

Why can you not stand him?

Tim Anderson did start the game,  but Kyle Williams was in by the 5th play.  John McCargo also played on the opening drive.

753577[/snapback]

The Bills plan on using a very serious rotation on the defensive line. Other than Schobel and maybe Triplett, I fully expect Anderson, McCargo, Williams, Kelsay, and Denney to all be "co-starters" with significant playing time. The fact that they were in early in the game tends to indicate that this is how the Bills will use them during the regular season as well.

JDG

The Bills plan on using a very serious rotation on the defensive line.    Other than Schobel and maybe Triplett, I fully expect Anderson, McCargo, Williams, Kelsay, and Denney to all be "co-starters" with significant playing time.    The fact that they were in early in the game tends to indicate that this is how the Bills will use them during the regular season as well.

JDG

753600[/snapback]

I like this ...