If not Donahoe...who???

Thailog80

Most important non-player in team history, outside of Ralphie.

54576[/snapback]

Polian would be good, but Ralph would have to die first. I don't trust anybody Ralph would choose, so I'm looking for an early visit from the angels.

I miss Bill Polian.  :blink:

54571[/snapback]

Amen...He slipped a bit in Carolina, though he did get them to an NFC Championship Game...Made the Mora selection for HC at Indy, but followed that up with Dungy who has been great for The Colts. He still Drafts good, smart players who fit..

And lets not forget when Polian left he left his Staff behind with the same ideas on how to build a Team. Not so surprisingly the Bills continued to Win...

I really can't explain why TD and TM have failed so miserably here, but I have a theory. In Pittsburgh the margin for error was SO small, those two had to hit on almost every decision because the Ownership there refused to keep the big name Players when they hit Free Agency. In Buffalo, TD has been given the keys to the Car with little to no limitations on his decision process. He's gotten pretty much everything he wanted and Ralph's checkbook has remained TD's playground.

It's strage, but I just don't think there has been enough pressure on TD and TM to do well...There's no fear, and sometimes fear is a good thing. At least some people perform better with undue pressure put upon them...

I don't know...It's just a thought... :(

TD= the pits, he couldn't put a team together, oh wait- if you told him he could not pick a former steeler or anyone with a previous knee injury he MIGHT STAND A CHANCE..... please impeach this absolute moron who refuses to buy an offensive line.......

My vote would go to Carrie. Yep, the girl from the Stephen King horror book/film.

Surely she could use the powers she possesses to help the team out.

54742[/snapback]

yeah she could use the power she possesses, but these are the bills. she wouldn't be able to maintain possession :angry:

rofl, as i write this, the tom brady's favorite receiver commercial is on. i don't care if they beat us, he's still gay :)

Most important non-player in team history, outside of Ralphie.

54576[/snapback]

There you hit it. Outside of the Levy/Polian which struck magic and really changed gears.

What is RW role in the team? Is he innvolved like in the past?

As much as we love him... It all boils down to ownership. I am not really blaming him but, those Levy years were really different (out of the norm) RW ownership.

Just a note... I was Pro-Wade. :)