Anyone just see Terry Glenn's Catch?

yes - that is an example of a good receiver catching a poorly thrown ball from deadslow. Glenn made Drew look good on that one. All McKenzie had to do was turn around and he would have had a pick.

And... that last throw for a td was equally bad. If that was Nate or McGee that's going the other way for 6.

yes - that is an example of a good receiver catching a poorly thrown ball from deadslow. Glenn made Drew look good on that one. All McKenzie had to do was turn around and he would have had a pick.

And... that last throw for a td was equally bad. If that was Nate or McGee that's going the other way for 6.

748732[/snapback]

sure.......... :flirt:

748732[/snapback]

I HATE it when my QB throws bad TD passes.

Theisman said Drew put it where only the receiver could get it. Seriously.  :flirt:

748766[/snapback]

Actually, I think Theisman was absolutely right....to be sure, it was a tremendous catch by Glenn, but if he hadn't made the high jump for it, nobody else was going to get it. It was a good pass...and the second td, that was underthrown, I believe, was intentionally underthrown, to let Glenn, who had gotten the DB out of position, could make a play on the ball. Look at all of the time Bledsoe had to throw that pass, he threw it that way intentionally...really, this Bledsoe envy is getting kind of embarassing...to think, Bills fans used to be known as some of the "most knowledgable fans" in the NFL...not really, just shameless homers, like any other sports fans :P

Actually, I think Theisman was absolutely right....to be sure, it was a tremendous catch by Glenn, but if he hadn't made the high jump for it, nobody else was going to get it.  It was a good pass...and the second td, that was underthrown, I believe, was intentionally underthrown, to let Glenn, who had gotten the DB out of position, could make a play on the ball.  Look at all of the time Bledsoe had to throw that pass, he threw it that way intentionally...really, this Bledsoe envy is getting kind of embarassing...to think, Bills fans used to be known as some of the "most knowledgable fans" in the NFL...not really, just shameless homers, like any other sports fans :flirt:

748842[/snapback]

You're nuts. :P The pass was closer to the DB than the WR. All he had to do was turn around and he would have knocked it down or caught it himself. Glenn jumped up and went over the guy's back and grabbed it in one hand right away from him because his back was turned. It was a decent pass but a terrible defensive play and a fabulous catch. Not to mention that 49 times out of 50 IMO it's an interception or incompletion and not a TD, as well as a better chance for INT than TD. Where it was thrown I mean.

You're nuts.  :flirt: The pass was closer to the DB than the WR. All he had to do was turn around and he would have knocked it down or caught it himself. Glenn jumped up and went over the guy's back and grabbed it in one hand right away from him because his back was turned. It was a decent pass but a terrible defensive play and a fabulous catch. Not to mention that 49 times out of 50 IMO it's an interception or incompletion and not a TD, as well as a better chance for INT than TD. Where it was thrown I mean.

748872[/snapback]

Just saw it three more times, since I posted...I think you should watch it again...Glenn and Bledsoe work very well together...that ball could not have been caught by anyone but Glenn, with a great effort...Culpepper and Moss, in their primes together, made a living out of passes like this. Glenn is a much better receiver than people give him credit for, and Bledsoe knows what he can do. The DB on that play would have had an equally amazing play to intercept that. If Glenn doesn't make the play on it, it falls incomplete.

Just saw it three more times, since I posted...I think you should watch it again...Glenn and Bledsoe work very well together...that ball could not have been caught by anyone but Glenn, with  a great effort...Culpepper and Moss, in their primes together, made a living out of passes like this.  Glenn is a much better receiver than people give him credit for, and Bledsoe knows what he can do.  The DB on that play would have had an equally amazing play to intercept that.  If Glenn doesn't make the play on it, it falls incomplete.

748884[/snapback]

I dunno. I just watched again myself and the pass was well short, McKenzie was easily in position and just fell down and Glenn jumped over his back. I think all Mckenzie has to do is turn around and he intercepts it unless Glenn knocks it away from him.