Police Shot Women with Rubber Bullets

millbank

Woman Shot

This seems to have people on both sides in a fuss. The sign she was holding may as well have said shoot me , better had they got her in the behind a few times.

747483[/snapback]

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the same thing I read about this last week. I didn't watch the whole thing, did it say what they were protesting? The article I read said they were protesting police treatment of protesters!

How great is that?

I say anyone who ducks down behind a piece of cardboard FACING people shooting at her deserves to be shot.

747707[/snapback]

Now that may well be so but.....

for law enforcement officers to be the ones shooting the idiot hiding behind a peice of cardboard is downright scary.

Jesus, when did we become a nation of such pussies. 

747759[/snapback]

Agreed.

Anybody that would stuff their pansy ass in full riot gear and hide behind a bunch of their buddies so they could stand back at a distance and shoot unarmed women in the face is definitely a gutless faggot.

Agreed.

Anybody that would stuff their pansy ass in full riot gear and hide behind a bunch of their buddies so they could stand back at a distance and shoot unarmed women in the face is definitely a gutless faggot.

747802[/snapback]

You're a cop?

What am I missing? There HAS to be more to this story.

The cops shot (with rubber pellets) an unarmed woman walking down the street with a protest sign? And then, later, they shot her in the face? Then they laughed about it on tape? And some of these people still have their jobs and aren't in jail?

There has to be more to this story.

Elizabeth Ritter

What am I missing?  There HAS to be more to this story.

The cops shot (with rubber pellets) an unarmed woman walking down the street with a protest sign?  And then, later, they shot her in the face?  Then they laughed about it on tape?  And some of these people still have their jobs and aren't in jail?

There has to be more to this story.

747929[/snapback]

You're a cop?

747917[/snapback]

Gee, I'm shocked that you would so readily identify with some coward who hides behind his buddies and takes potshots at innocent people.

It's so out of character for you...... :blush:

Gee, I'm shocked that you would so readily identify with some coward who hides behind his buddies and takes potshots at innocent people.

747984[/snapback]

Would you rather one of them just walked up to her and beat her up? At least then it would have been a fair fight.

Would you rather one of them just walked up to her and beat her up?  At least then it would have been a fair fight.

748015[/snapback]

She was walking away from them, why did they need to do anything?

And if they had already warned her to leave the scene and she wasn't complying they could have just cuffed and stuffed her.

Repeatedly plugging a retreating woman is cowardly and dishonorable.

747984[/snapback]

Is that your way of nominating me to be a moderator?

She was walking away from them, why did they need to do anything?

And if they had already warned her to leave the scene and she wasn't complying they could have just cuffed and stuffed her.

Repeatedly plugging a retreating woman is cowardly and dishonorable.

748022[/snapback]

According to her, she was walking in front of them for half an hour. It wasn't like she was leaving. And there were many people there that you couldn't see on the video, and much more going on than the few mintues of video caught. Do you really think there was a group of cops in riot gear becuase of one lady? No, they were there to control a mob. Not always possible to cuff and stuff a large group of protesters.

Couple other areas to note:

After she was shot the first time she immediatley turned and started showing off for the cameras. Yeah, she's just as innocent as can be.

After she was shot the first time, in the leg, SHE DIDN'T LEAVE!!!

These people were instigating the cops because their mob mentality told them they were invincible. They are lucky they weren't hit with batons.