Takeo on ESPN News

Indy Dave

I agree! He's had better interviews. I do think that he has been highly frustrated by this setback. I hear it in his voice and see it in his face. The thing about him is that I believe he will have a successful comeback, possibly comeback player of the year!

I agree! He's had better interviews. I do think that he has been highly frustrated by this setback. I hear it in his voice and see it in his face. The thing about him is that I believe he will have a successful comeback, possibly comeback player of the year!

745992[/snapback]

No way, that title will always be Teddy's. Coming back from a fractured wrist (or whatever it is that Teddy has) is just so heroic! Everybody else's injuries are just boo-boo's compared to Teddy's!

No way, that title will always be Teddy's. Coming back from a fractured wrist (or whatever it is that Teddy has) is just so heroic! Everybody else's injuries are just boo-boo's compared to Teddy's!

746000[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmmm

Maybe thats why his holyness broke his own wrist (there is no mortal alive that can break any of TB's bones) just so he can get comeback player of the year. I guess he wanted to make it look more realistic though, cause even coming back from a runny nose would give him this reward and have the media give us hours of background and stories about his heroic recover from the runny nose

It was embarrassing. TKO had a lot of difficulty putting a sentence together and answering the question. He did say, however, he would surely be back for the opener and may even play in a pre-season game. Gotta love the guy.

745844[/snapback]

I watched it too. I think some of TKO's difficulties came from the delay in the signal. But he did seem like he was hesitant with his anwers.

If Palmer does well this year I think he is a lock for comeback player of the year. Not only is his position higher profile, his injury was as well.